Ready

Last chapter of my book!!!!!!!

*timeskip one year later*
Namjoon POV

It as one day before it one year anniversary. I was unsure of what to give her. I cant carry her for a fancy dinner because we do that like very weekend. I get get her a huge bouquet of flowers cause I got her that for our 6 months anniversary. I as clueless on what to do. Not on me but I needed and idea so I decided to get help from one of my friends, Jungkook.

"Hey, Jungkook watssup" I asked as he answered the phone. "Nothing much, watssup with you" he replied. "Ha....well.....am.......I was wondering ......maybe if you could give me an.... an.....idea ....of what I should do .....or get ........Y/N for our anniversary" I asked ashamed of myself. "I thought that since she has become really good friends with you she may have told you of something she may have wanted?" I questioned. He laughed. "Maybe she just wants you" he said I could feel the smirk on his face.
"What? Did she tell you that" no one responded all I heard what the line disconnected. "Aish, he hung up"

Y/N pov
Ugh! It was one day before our one year anniversary. And I didnt know what to get Namjoon. I decided to call one of best friends, Jungkook. "Hey, Y/N" he answered. "Hey! I need some help" I inquired. "Sure what's the matter" he replied. " I need to get Namjoon something for our anniversary but I want to get him something special because he does so much for me like taling me out in cute dates in fancy restaurants. I want to get him somethjngbhe will appreciate it" I said. "He appreciates you doesn't he! Maybe he wants you!" He said. "Aish-Aish" I smiled formed on my face.

*timeskip the next day*
NAMJOON POV
I woke up next to the love of my life. She was still sleep and her head was resting on my arm. Some hair was on her face so I removed it and tucked it behind her ear. I kissed her forehead and whispered," Happy anniversary baby" She smiled at me and said, "happy anniversary to you to baby" i smiled and she cuddle in to by chest and we fell back asleep.

*timeskip a few hours later*
I woke up and went in tot he kitchen and made Y/N breakfast. She walked  into the kitchen in one of hoodies and was puttungbher hair in a messy bun. She came a backed hugged me has k was arranging the food on the plates.

We sat we ate the breakfast, talking about craziness

We sat we ate the breakfast, talking about craziness. We had nothing planned so we decided to cuddle and watch netflix. But I had a surprise for her.

*timeskip a few hours later*

Y/N POV
We were sitting on the couch watching netflix and Namjoon said "Baby, get dressed were going out" I nodded in response and got up and walked to the bathroom to get dressed.