Chapter 3

Joshua and I dated in secret, at first. We can only give meaningful glances to each other whenever we crossed paths at the university. We can only talk through texts, chats and phonecalls. It was so exciting for me, at first. I feel like I'm a highschool student who's parents were so strict and opposed to the idea of their daughter having a boyfriend while studying. When in fact, it was Apollo who's so overprotective to me.

Okay, I understand him naman. But just a little bit. I'm his twin sister. I'm the only girl in Gallagher siblings so maybe that's why he's so overprotective. But I'm in my legal age na! Girls around my age have already boyfriend and number of exes and flings pero pinagbabawalan pa rin ako ng kakambal ko na magkipagrelasyon! Kahit sa pakikipag-kaibigan ko ay nangingialam sya that I sometimes think that he's a control freak! I am so glad that he at least let Daphne be my friend!

But then, I got frustrated that Joshua and me were dating in secret. I mean, it's not like we are doing something wrong? I know my limitations pero bakit kailangan naming magtago? And ever since Apollo knew about my relationship with Joshua, naging triple ang pagbabantay nya sa akin! I feel like all the boys who's looking at me were his minions! Na kapag nakitang lumalapit ako kay Joshua ay isusumbong agad sa kanya!

So being the desperate me, I asked my one and only friend to do me a favor. And my gosh! I can't believe that I will use my precious friend just for this! I noticed kasi how Apollo stared at her. It's so different with how the way he treats his previous girls. I saw a glint on his eyes that I've never seen before.

And to my utmost delight, Daphne agreed with my favor! She was against it at first but I guess that she can't refuse my charms. I told her na yayain nyang lumabas si Apollo so Joshua and I can date in secret. Humanda lang talaga sa akin ang twin brother ko kapag may ginawa syang masama sa precious bestfriend ko!

I went home that day feeling like a giddy and excited teenager with the thought of having a date with my boyfriend. This will be our very first date ever outside the university! Oh, gosh! I should look beautiful in Joshua's eyes para naman hindi nya ako ipagpalit kahit na hindi kami nakakalabas para mag-date!

I entered the house but my steps halted when I saw an unfamiliar back of the man who's looking around the living room.

I frowned and tried to remember who in Apollo's friends that has a sexy back and butt like this man in front of me who's wearing a casual shirt and tight jeans. But I can't deny the fact that he looks like a model kahit na nakatalikod lang sya sa akin!

So sino sa mga friends ni Apollo ang may ganitong klaseng katawan? His shoulders were broad and looks so firm. And his sexy back...

Oh my gosh, Artemis! What the heck am I doing?

I cleared my throat to hide my embarrassment for myself but the man heard it and looked at my direction. And freak! I almost forgot who I am when I saw his face!

But wait... Those beautiful gray eyes are so familiar.

"Who are you?" I asked, wanting to know the name of this man who look like a greek god with gray eyes.

His eyebrows creased. His eyes roamed around my face like he's searching for something. I can't help but get nervous with the way he looked at me. There's a part of me that's scolding me for not doing a retouch on my make up before I went home because of excitement.

He looked down at my hands and his frown deepened. Then the man sighed and looked at me coldly.

"I won't hurt you if you will give me everything that you have. Don't scream, don't shout. And don't even try to make a move." he said with an icy tone that made me shivered.