Chapter 45

Peppa Pig. Memories when Daphne, Apollo and I went to Ilocos flood my mind. Death or rather, Kieron, was her former butler. And I remember that there's also one man who was with us that day.

But it's impossible. I mean, it is such a small world. Parang lahat yata ng taong nakapaligid sa akin ay kasali sa organization nila which is ang El Ordre.

My mind is still processing the information that they've told me. Hunter's right. It's just too much. Hindi ko alam na ganito pala kagulo ang mundo nya.

I admit that I got scared when he told me that they're doing illegal things and about the game. Alam ko na kailangan nilang pumatay para mapigilan ang mga gumagawa ng masama at para maprotektahan ang sarili nila.

But when I realized that this is Hunter's world, I decided to accept it. Ayoko ng ginagawa nya pero this is his life. Ginagawa nya ang lahat para mahanap ang taong pumatay sa mga magulang nya and I have no right to stop him. This is his own way of moving on so I should support him.

A familiar man entered the house. He seems an important person 'cause I saw the tension on everyone's eyes. Naging pormal din ang aura ng iba. Nobody dared to say anything until the man stopped in front us and surveyed everyone with his looks.

I know this man. Those sea-green eyes that is enough to make anyone kneel or bow in front of him. His stance shouts authority. Sa paraan pa lang ng tindig nya ay masasabi nang importanteng tao nga sya.

He has a sandy-colored hair that looks messy and elegant at the same time. A pointed nose, pinkish lips and a perfect-angled jawline. He's wearing a dark green button down polo that was tucked in his black maong pants. The first two buttons of his polo were opened so I got to see his necklace with a crown pendant.

To make the story short, he is one hell of a gorgeous man.

"Aren't we supposed to kneel?" dinig kong bulong ni Creed kay Lucius. Nasa likuran sila but the man smiled like he heard his whisper.

"No need, Archer." the man said with his thick british accent.

"Peppa Pig." Death greeted him and Loki chuckled.

"You haven't changed, Death." he said before he looked at me and Maria. "Hello, ladies. I am Loki Alexander Nimrod Von Amstel the fourth. But I know that Artemis already know me."

I didn't smile. He looked approachable when we met at Ilocos but he's emitting different aura now. He's smiling at me but I have a feeling that his smile is fake.

"Ikaw po si Fourth?" hindi na napigilang tanong ni Fatima at tinuro pa si Loki. I saw Creed took her hand, trying to stop her but Loki smiled at her.

"Yes. I am known as Fourth under the orders of El Ordre."

"Hala. Alam ko na totoong mga pangalan nyong lahat pati codenames nyo! Si Gray si Shielder, si Kuya Hunter ay si Tracer, si Kuya Maximilian ay si L, si Kuya Lucius ay si Auis, si Sir Creed ay si Archer, si Kuya Vander ay si Viper, si Kuya Death ay si Kier, si Ate Vexen ay si V, si Ate Violet ay..." she looked at Violet. "Ano pong real name nyo?"

But Violet smiled at her and didn't say anything. She acted like she doesn't understand her question since it's in Tagalog but I know that she just doesn't want her to know her real name.

"We need codenames so the enemies won't know anything about us." sabi ni Loki para kay Fatima. "But if our teammates discover our real names, then it's fine since it's inevitable at times."

"Ah..." was Fatima could say but her eyes remained on Violet.

"Well, then." Loki called our attention. "What's the plan?"