Chapter 18

Apollo insisted that I should go back to Palawan and that he's okay. But I know that he's not. Pero nagpumilit sya na bumalik na ako. He said that I should try to fix my broken heart first before comforting him. Hindi ko daw sya kasi kino-comfort. He's worried that his situation might trigger the pain in my heart again.

He's right about that part. Naaalala ko nga si Joshua because of what's happening. I remember the good things that he did but all of those were wasted just because of a single mistake that he did.

Being drunk doesn't justify anyone to cheat.

Both of me and my twin brother's situation are condraticting but we still end up getting hurt. Apollo hurt Daphne that's why she left her. And when Daphne came back after five years, Apollo pursued her again. He stayed in love even if he didn't know where she is for five freaking years.

But Joshua and I had been together for five years unlike Apollo and Daphn and yet, Joshua still hurts me. Hindi naging dahilan para sa kanya ang five years namin para hindi sya makipaghalikan sa ibang babae. He kissed the girl back. Torridly.

Pareho kami ng kakambal ko ng nararamdaman ngayon. It's hard to forget about the people who you loved before. Hindi madali.

I can still remember back then when I still haven't met Joshua and Daphne. When Apollo was still a jerk that time. I heard one of my classmates said that she wanted to die because she and her boyfriend had broken up. For me, she looked like she's in between hyperventilating and having an anxiety attack. Like why would you want to die just because of a heartbreak? She's overreacting!

But now that I'm experiencing the same pain that she felt, I now understand her. Mahirap nga talaga. It's too painful. Sa sobrang sakit ay parang ayaw mo na lang makaramdam.

You will remember them with every move that you did for everyday. Kaunting galaw lang ay maaalala mo na sya lalo pa kung ang bagay na iyon ay may kinalaman sa kanya. And worse, you started to see every people's faces as the face of your love one.

Ganoon kahirap. Ganoon kasakit. Kaya hindi madaling kalimutan ang lahat.

I decided to go back since Apollo looked like he really doesn't want me to be here. Okay, maybe guys have different method of how to deal with their broken hearts. With girls kasi, we wanted to be comforted. We wanted to have a shoulder to cry on. But guys wanted to be alone.

Creed is the happiest when I decided to go back. Ngiting-ngiti sya as he guided me to the seats of his chopper. He's even whistling with a tune.

"Ten million... Ten million... My ten million..." he hummed and I rolled my eyes.

Iyon talaga ang dahilan nya kung bakit gustong-gusto nya akong bumalik.

My mind wandered to Apollo's words while were on the way to Palawan. He's hurting and yet he still gave me an advice on what to do about Joshua 'cause I'm actually lost on how I could forget him. And Apollo's hinting that Hunter is the right one for me.

Kuya Helios and Apollo met Hunter first. I was already fourteen years old when I first saw Hunter. Pero mukhang mas nauna pa silang magkakilala ng kakambal ko.

They've been friends for so long so I think that's why halos ipagtulakan na nila ako kay Hunter. He looks like a bad guy pero hindi ganoon ang tingin ng kapatid ko sa kanya.

"Thanks for the ten million, Hunter's goddess! Ilang lumpiang shanghai ang mabibili ko dito!" Creed said when we finally landed at Palawan.

There's already a yacht waiting for me para maihatid ako doon sa island ni Hunter. Gabi na and the smell of the sea breeze made me feel so calm.