Chapter 2

This story is gonna be a little more kinkier than my past stories So if your not into stuff like licking chocolate off each other you might not like this story!

At 5:45, I'm in my room, finishing getting dress for "the date." I walk to the living room, and my dad is on his laptop, while sitting on the couch with the T.V. on mute. I come down the stairs, and he finally sees me.

"Wow honey, you look amazing." He says. I was wearing a black dress that came to my knees, with a small little jacket coming across my chest.

"Thanks," I mumble. At 5:58, the door bell rings. My dad looks up at me and smiles.

"I think that's for you." He says, getting up and walking towards the door, as he answers it. "Oh hey Mark," I heard my dad say when he opened the door. The door widens up more, and the guy comes inside with flowers in his hand, awe how cute. He had light brown hair, styled in a way clean cut guys do, with green eyes, and dressed up cleanly, as he smiles at me.

"Hey," He greets me.

"Hey," I smiled sweetly.

"Well, don't let me hold you down, go have fun." My dad says, and pushes us towards the door. He walks me over to his gray Mercedes, as he opens the door for me.

"Thank you," I smile up at him, as I got into the car. He nods his head at me.

He takes me to the fancy Italian restaurant in town, as he got out of the car and rushed over to open up my door. He extends out his arm towards me, as he escorts me inside from the parking lot, and entered the restaurant and got seated.

"So, I heard you just graduated." He says, after we ordered our food and drinks.

"Uh yeah…" I said.

"Are you thinking about going to college?" He asked.

"Yeah…" I said again, wow what a talkative person I am.

"Really, what do you want to be?"

"I want to be a specialist in science." I told him.

"Really, you like science?"

"Yeah, since I was in the 5th grade actually."

"That's great. . . I'm studying to be a lawyer."

"Oh really, my mom's a lawyer." I said.

"Yeah, I heard about her, she's a really great lawyer. I wish I could be as good as her."

"Yeah, she sure is." I said. My mom is the best lawyer in town. Everyone came to her for help.

We kept on talking small talk, as our dinner came. We ate and still kept on talking; I actually liked this guy. He was really nice, and good looking; every girl that past us, kept looking at him. My dad actually did better this time. He was great, but something about him just didn't spark me. I liked him but I didn't think he could be "the one." Oh well, I'll just see what happens.

After dinner we exit the restaurant, and round the corner of the parking lot, and walked by a group of guys by their cars, smoking and leaning up against them, as they watched people go by. Everyone looked frighten by them that past them, and the guys enjoyed it. I finally realized that it was the guys from the mall.

There were about six of them this time though. I looked through the group, and saw one staring at me, as he dragged on his cigarette. It was the one I saw at the mall, when I locked eyes with him.

He kept on looking at me, and sometimes drifted his eyes on Mark when he put his arm around my waist, trying to get me to walk faster. I looked back at Mark, and saw that he looked frightened by them.