Chapter 14

I woke up the next morning, and saw Finn asleep next to me. I smiled to myself as I started to feel exictement creep inside of me, about being by his side again.

I got up from the bed, and made sure not to wake him, as I walked into the kitchen to cook breakfast for him. I trot around the kitchen in one of his shirts that stopped above my knees, and with panties underneath.

I love waking up next to Finn's side, and making him breakfast. I loved it so much I thought about living here, and doing it all the time, but that has to wait. First, my parents have to meet him. Yeah, I've been thinking about telling them, and I made up my mind to do so.

While I was almost done making breakfast, I started feel a cool breeze blow on my neck, and then two arms sneak around my waist. I smiled to myself, as leaned up against him.

"I woke up and found you gone . . ." He whispers in my ear. "I missed you." he adds, as he kisses my neck. I moan and shut my eyes, as his hand start to move to my thighs, then went up the shirt I was wearing. I turned off the stove, and moved away from it, and went next to the counter that was next to it, as I started to press my hands on the edge of the counter, while embracing myself for his tortures.

He brings my hair back, so he could taste my neck, and trails kisses along the back of my neck. I moan deep in my throat, as I felt his hand creep even higher, until they reached to my breast, as they finally found their destination. I lean my head back against his chest, as he pinches my nipple, making me shut my eyes in bliss.

"Finn. . ." his name comes out in a moan. He pinches it harder, sending a gasp of pleasure course through my lips. I started to squirm against his front, and felt him grow even more behind me.

His hand trails back down to my stomach, until they reached my pantie's wasteband. I cry out as he slips his finger inside my panties, and traces my wetness with his finger, then starts to enter me. I put both hand on the counter, and braced myself as his other hand comes to take my panties off. He slips them down my legs, and then turns me around to face him.

He starts to thrust his finger inside me, and watches my every reaction. I meet his finger with every thrust and began to ride his hand, while I squeezed his arms to balance myself.

"Finn . . . Yes . . . Aaah . . ." I cried, as he starts to rub his thumb over my nub, as he rubs it frantically. Right when I felt my climax just moments away, I feel him pull out of me. I cry out from the lost, and begged for him to continue.

"Shh . . . Just trust me." He whispers to me, as he lifts me up, and puts my legs around his hips. He leans me up on the counter, and ravishes my lips. He leaves my lips to trail his lips down my neck, and suckles the skin of my neck, probably leaving a mark. I squirm against him, wanting to feel his need. And oh did I feel it. I moan in delight, as I felt his erection sticking out from his boxers out of the slit, and rubs against my need.

"Shit . . ." He curses from the contact, and goes up to my lips to kiss me again. I kept on squirming against him, wanting him to be inside me.

"Finn. . . please . . ." I begged him. He leans his head up to look at me, and gives me a sly look.

"Please what?" He whispers seductively, as he rubs against my center again, making me moan out loud.

"Mmm . . . please . . . please, fuck me." I cried out.

"Like this?" He asked, as he thrusts hard into me.

"Yes!" I cried, as he starts to thrust into me, as we make each other moan and groan. "Oh Finn!"

"Tell me . . . uhn . . . tell me you missed this." He says hoarsely in my ear, as he thrusts hard and fast.

"I-I . . . ahh . . . I missed it!" I cried.