Darkness and Thorns

AUTHOR'S NOTE!

{~< TRIGGER WARNING, BLOOD, VIOLENCE, SLANDER, ETC ETC READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!! >~}

And please enjoy, I really do try on my writing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You can't feel much... Just cold and dark, just like when you had first come into Hell. Slowly, so slowly, you came to.

Not that much changed, wherever you were was pretty cold and you were blindfolded. You tried to move your arms, but they were tied above you. On a pole it seemed. You were still able to stand so you did that, looking around despite your lack of ability to see.

There wasn't much to hear except a slow drip, constant and patterned. You could distantly hear the sounds of Hell's society. Yelling and crashing and things as the such. Other than that, there was nothing.

Not even something from whoever the fuck did this to you.

You eventually sit back down, your hands sliding down the pole with you. Judging by the feeling of your clothing, you were still in the dress Alastor had made you.

Alastor.

A sudden pang went through your chest. You were certain he would be angry that you had left him. Would he even think anything of it? Think that you had just abandoned him? The last memory played in your mind, the crushed rose, his retreating form...

You didn't know what he would think, but you knew he wouldn't come for you. That just isn't who he is.

You were on your own. Alone.

Before you knew it, tears were slipping from your eyes, making the blindfold wet from your despair. Suddenly, you hear a distant yet near sound of a metal door creaking open, then slamming shut. Your heart stilled at the sound of footsteps nearing you when you heard another door open, a wooden one by the sound of the creak, and slowly shut.

"There she is... My little meal."

Oh god no. This guy?

"Yeah you weren't lyin'... Good looking little one."

You stiffened at the second voice. You didn't recognize them, but they were definitely male, and sounded burly.

This was not going to end well.

You felt a hand on your face, squeezing your cheeks roughly and making you look up at them.

"Why's she blindfolded? Nobody gives a shit if some slut gets snatched off the streets."

You felt pure, utter, anger and disgust at this man, wrenching your face away from his grasp. Sadly that didn't last long as shocking, sharp pain shot over your cheek, making you gasp in pain and shock.

The male who seemed to have slapped you gave a harsh laugh. "A brat eh? Well we've got some damn good brat tamers, she'll be trained in no time. Won't you sweetheart?"

You were so disgusted and angry at the demon you almost spat out an acidic comment, almost told him exactly what he could call his sweetheart, but you didn't. You had to be smart or you were never getting out of this alive.

So you said nothing, forced yourself to shiver so they would see it, even whimpered a little bit. You hated every second of it, it was so humiliating, so untrue. But you kept up the act.

The male seemed very pleased by this, giving another laugh. "Alright Travis, why is she blindfolded? Come on, let her see her new Daddy."

You almost vomited right then and there.

The blindfold was slipped off of your eyes, and you blinked, looking around. You were in a concrete room, one with several poles in it. Some were rusted... At least, you hoped it was rust. Others were completely clean.