Sour Apple

You felt your body walking towards the King of Hell, and only from a little flick of his finger. You heard a static glitch behind you and knew Alastor didn't like this, but judging from his lack of action you could guess that doing nothing was probably the smart decision.

But man was it terrifying having no control over your body at all.

You stopped walking about a foot away from the throne. Judging by the extra steps to get onto the royal seat, you had to assume the King was short.

He did wear an abnormally large and yet still stylish hat, and you assumed he was compensating for something.

And judging by the beauty of the Queen, it was more than likely his height.

"So, what is your name and your class?"

And now you were confused. Name? Class?

You heard Alastor's usual radio hum some way behind you, and you felt confident in yourself. You were with him. You were strong. Just... Wing it.

You cleared your throat and exhaled softly.

"I am [Y/N], and I am a Succubus. Er... Servant... To Alastor..."

Lucifer's eyebrows raised and his smile became almost smug, or prideful.

"Servant? To Alastor? And a Succubus as well... Sounds quite strange indeed. Yes yes, very strange. So strange in fact..."

You felt as if your airways were being closed, and you felt your body steadily shut down.

"I don't quite believe it."

Your fingertips and toes started to completely go numb, almost as if they weren't even there. It was cold, cold as when you first fell into Hell. It was horrible. Your body shuddered and fell to the ground, the invisible death slowly spreading.

You saw a vibrant green glow and you could hear your own voice emanating through the throne room.

"That sounds... Ominously agreeable. What would you get from it?"

"I would get something I wanted. So, it's a deal then?" That was Alastor now.

"...it's a deal."

The green glow disappeared and you heard the tapping of Alastor's boots on the floor. He walked past you, not pausing at all.

Your hands were numb now. You couldn't move your fingers or feel them either. The cold was moving up your ankles as well.

You were honestly scared now. You didn't know what to do. You could barely move. You realize Alastor had been talking to Lucifer and quickly move your attention to him.

"...See from my little memory, that she is indeed my property! Yes, she made a deal with me and lost! And I reaped my well earned reward..."

"Well Alastor, you know just how dangerous and valuable these things are. Why should I allow you to keep her? You have not marked her. Any deal can be broken easily."

"...Well as you already know, I do not... "mark" my territory like an animal."

You heard a harsh laugh, grating and rough against your ears, and the cold suddenly shot halfway up your arms and legs. You gave a soft gasp, and in the deathly quiet room it could have been a shout.

Alastor's radio humming grew louder.

"Alastor, we both know how things are run here. But, currently I have no use for her now, and I see no reason to kill her either. She seems weak. Useless. Good luck using her however you want to Alastor."