Errands

[Some blood qppears in this chapter, be warned!! Mention of blood, fighting, and killing!!

As always, enjoy!]

You were in pure disbelief.

Master?! Was he serious?! That was pure and utter... Bullshit!

"Hell no! That's some, some damn kinky slave shit! Who the hell do you thi- Mm!"

You were suddenly frozen, you mouth could speak no words. You couldn't even think to be able to speak. He had you pinned against the wall. It wasn't... Too painful. But still, you felt your body start to weaken and you looked into his eyes.

They were radio dials, his smile cruel, wide, and malicious. Symbols danced around his form and everything almost seemed to be glitching. You suddenly wished you had held your tongue, that you didn't disrespect him, that you-

Wait.

These are not your thoughts. You did not feel this way. This was...

You felt power rush into your body, and your left eye, the red one, started to glow and mist. You stared into his eyes, defiance and rebellion alight in yours.

"I do not wish I had held my tongue. I do not wish that I hadn't 'disrespected' you. And I do not wish that I just layed down and obeyed."

You words were slow and deliberate, strong. You were not backing down.

He held your gaze, still in his slight demonic form, humming and static emitting from his radio staff.

And just like that, it was suddenly over. He let go of you and pulled quite a bit away, the glitching, symbols, and over-threatening smile now gone.

"Very well my dear! I suppose we are from different times, those terms may have been outdated! Or turned into something ah... Well, nevermind that! Just please, refrain from speaking to me in such a way. It's not very proper of a lady. Though, all ladies are lovely! As they be, borne of blue blood or not."

You paused, listening to his short spiel. He seemed prone to monologue-like speaking and dramatizing and philosophizing his words.

Though... His words did seem sincere. Could you really trust that though? He really did seem insane. Or just... Like a psychopath. Nothing seemed to be past his mask of smiles.

But... You knew something was. And if you wanted to be on his level, you were going to find out how. No man was going to bring you to your knees.

Never again...

"Alright... Sure. I won't call you... That... And I'll show you a little respect. Sound good?"

He gave his infamous smile and took your hand, kissing it softly.

"It sounds quite perfect dear." He stood stock straight once more. "Now, onto those activities I was telling you about! I need you to help me take care of some business with our dear own Lucifer. He has called me up to speak over some... Well business."

You were confused for a second before you realized.

He was going to meet Lucifer. Ruler of Hell. The Fallen Leader. The Bringer of Sin.

Charlie's dad.

She had shown signs that her dad didn't support her in her acts, and you knew if you fucked up you could ruin everything she had built.

You felt the pressure of your actions on your back. (Free personal story to the first person who names the reference)

You let out a slow exhale, holding your chest and nodding. You had the outfit. You had the respected guy. You had the pow-