Stage Nine: Hang in their kid

The man looked down at the limp body before throwing her over his shoulder. "Four tranquilizers, well kid, I'll give you one thing, your stubborn as a mule" He moved along the ground at a good pace to a log cabin hidden inside the woods. He entered and placed the girl down on the couch before tieing her wrist and ankles then tying her to a rail before waiting... but the call never came.

I moaned as my foggy eyes slowly opened glancing around the room. My head ached but my hand would not respond to my prompting to hold it. My arms were numb, so were my ankles I couldn't move. I couldnt role. I couldn't even twitch. I had no feeling in my body, the only thing I could move was my neck and eyes. My heart began to race with panich. No! i just got away. The phone slammed down, and boots crossed the floor in another room. I closed my eyes and pretend to be asleep still.

My capture was trained well, much more than my previous one. "You are good" came a deep rumbling voice through a processor. I slowly opened my eyes. He knelt down beside me. "Sorry for the drug but you wouldn't come if I simply asked" he joked losing my wrists. My arms fell limp at my sides as a tingly sensation flowed through them while the blood became reacquainted with my vains.

"What do you want?" I demanded viciously

"Acquaintances are the worst" he answered and walked off. "What?" I mumbled looking down at m free hands. he left my hands untied! What was this guy stupid? If only I could feel my hands!

He reentered the room with a needle in his hands and kneeling down beside me injected me with it in the arm. I winced. "What was that?"

"You ever here of Morten Venom? Well right now it will work for a Q n A" He said patting my arm before seating his large frame next to me. "I get the feeling I won't be asking the questions" I muttered as the strange fluid circulated through my body.

A mere thirty five seconds after injection and my stomach turned on itself. I gaged over the chair. Air spewed out of my mouth with the psi of a stuffed air compressor coughing and gagging nothing. I reached for something, anything! A desperate longing for release... My hand found a hard solid object and I gripped it for all I was worth. Every muscle I could spare was grasping him and I could not let go.

He shoved me violently back into the chair forced my head up before he threw his hand full force into my stomach. Fluid spewed forth from my mouth in a jet stream across the floor. My lungs took the freedom of pressure to flood with oxygen as I coughed with the new flow of air into and out of my body. Images become blurry as my eyes clouded around the room; I still retained the object in my grasp.

"hey, hey, hey, don't black out kido" he instructed with some urgency shaking my face energetically. All I could think of was the strange hard substance in my hand; my eyes wandered casually down to take a look and found it to have in its grasp a black muscular structure. I stood up using it for support and began to smooth over the surface if whoever was in my hand. My hand slid into a larger one fitting snugly in his tight grip. My foggy eyes lifted and locked onto his metal face. It was his forearm I was retaining. I dropped it like a paper on fire and watched it fall to his side.

"This is not your first time on this drug"

I just looked at him like he was an alien. "What are you?" wha all I could think to ask. "I am a bad-guy now shut up and I might not kill you." came his somewhat harsh response.

"The line starts in first grade... You have quite a weight" I mumbled a little tipsy falling down on the floor. I patted the floor. "I don't feel good" I slurred looking at my hands "Wow" was all I managed to say as I studied them. I picked one and added "I can feel that, but not this" I announced stabbing my leg. "What did you do to me..? You are the strangest thing I have ever seen. And I have seen pretty strange things... are you from a comic book or Dr. Seuss? You look like Spock, if spock became a cyborg and got silver for a face... i can't tak, take, tallllk, talk... wow. I don't like you"

"Let's start with something easy, what is your name?"

"Four score and seven years ago our for fathers brought forth a new nation."

"Cute, what's your name?"

"Wings... I want to fly" i announced looking around the black room."Mainy away from you"

"oh boy.... Qingzhao, tell me something about yourself"

"I hate you"

"That's not about you"

"It has I in the sentence, I am the subject, I think... I'm going to hurt you"

"What do you like?"

"Which one of you asked that"

"Me"

"Which me?"

"Kid!"

"What, old person. Though I can't say that because I can't see your face. Could you remove the mask that would be very helpful?" I asked tipsily moving my hand for his mask. He grabbed my wrist and slammed it down.

"What do you know about The Black Panther, and Thunderstorms?"

"There's chocolate on your face"

"This is not your first interrogation is it?"

"Mommy, I hate this doctor, he should have his license removed"

"Kid"

"You have chocolate on your face..."

"How many interrogations have you been through?"

"I didn't think such a big word was in your vocabulary"

He began to reach for something behind his leather trench coat.

"Don't bother to reach for your family heirloom, diamond embroidered 1876 vintage Tanto blade, in it's holster below your left arm concealed by your cartoon like black mens Pu leather biker $400 trench coat.

"You're right, this is not my first interrogation, this is not my first kidnapping, this is not my first time I have been injected with morten venom either. That's why it flows through my system so darn fast that is also why I always puke, my digestive track is too fast for it to be absorbed and my body can now recognize it and get rid of it with extreme prejudice." I announced my shocked capture standing to my feet. " I was only under it for about five minutes, that's a new record...even for me."

"They said you weren't like the rest of them" his spine corrected itself, his posture became straight and immovable, he loomed over my with power and confidence. I returned the information with all the power I could find in my body and presenting it in my body language.

He chuckled, his voice processor sending shivers down my fear as the deep vibrations shook my insides into noodles. But I was not about to give up just yet. He stood there and weighted. I knew making the first move would be foolish, but he was not going to act until I moved first. We stood ready to fight but neither moved, breath was scarce, tension was high with anticipation of the others moves. I could here his watch ticking away the time... my focus was completely on him and his on me...the one who moves first loses and we both knew this... nothing... my legs cramp as the muscled tence from my position after about an hour. Sweat dripped down my face as I was beginning to panic, he was way more experienced than I was, I could not take him on. My legs burned, but if I moved he would attack.

I weighted, and weighted... His alarm went off after an eternity. My attention went to it. He moved faster than I had ever seen. His limbs moved with such precision, power, and speed I did not see him coming. Suspended in the air by my throught I suffocated and fought. With the force of both arms I hit him in the elbow to release the pressure on my neck, but he didn't budge.

"Stop struggling and I'll let you breath"

I would not let him win. I fought with all I had, every trick I knew, every plan I could have thought up, nothing worked. I was defenseless against him! I fought, kicked and began to lose feeling. I couldn't let him win. I would show weakness, and dependency, and submission to my capture! No! Never! I couldn't breath! Thoughts began to slide from my mind, and things became blurry.