1: We start...

Warning: Mention of blood, cussing, (probably all)

        A short male, about 4’8” with dark brown, freckles, almost black hair, pale skin, and purple and green eyes who is wearing a black hoodie with purple stitch patches also wearing ripped jeans is in his room. The room is mainly colored with black and purple colors but has a bit of grey and white here and there. He begins mentally talking to you(cause how else is he supposed to?)

 H-hi…. M-my name is…… well…. Call me Anxiety…. Cause…. That is what everyone calls me…. ‘The anxious little baby’..... ‘The Anxiety of everyone’...... Most of the time, actually, all the time, they hurt…. It is just painful… knowing no one is there for you… Not to mention that I always get harmed by it…

Anyways… Here is a secret that I will let you in on, due to you only being a factor of my mind at this current moment…And not being able to hurt me.... I am Neko…. Neko-demon, actually… Also known as a Nekomata....

I became a demon by hanging in my previous life.. Which... is a sin.... It sucked back then…. Every. Single. Neko was either killed or put into slavery…. Rarely anyone with cat ears and tails were safe and seen just walking around…. Anyways…. Back to the present….

If you still don’t understand what I am, then search it up… (A/N: or ask logan! Though don’t actually search it up, it gives a different definition).. Don’t even think about asking me…

Anyways…. I’m letting you get to know me right now before anything happens… If anything will even happen… Lets meet my family… shall we?.... My mother…. Is very idiotic… I call her a ‘female dog’ most of the time…. Though she is a Neko….. My f-father…. I-i…. lets say…. He is in a much better place now… He was a human, too…*sigh* feels as though it was yesterday… he….. He had to ‘leave’ us…….. I-I really would not like to go into detail on what happened… Especially to a stranger… (A/N: you shall know later in the time)

Currently at this time, my mother is yelling at someone… Who I presume to be over the phone… Ugh….. Hold up... 

V- I mean.. Anxiety proceeds to walk into the bathroom… His ears are beginning to fill with blood from his mother’s yells… He grabs some headphones to block out the noise at the current moment until he can fully clean the blood… 

...Ugh…. alright…. That is better… Anyways, like I was saying. She is most likely yelling at someone over the phone. She does that much more often now that my Father is gone. It is kinda funny because she yells over the phone and it doesn’t affect her.

She is also a neko so, unless she is deaf, she should also be hurting by the noise. Anyways, so, right now, she has stopped yelling which, I hope, means that she is done screaming her lungs off… Alright…. I was correct, she is not on the phone at this current moment… Though… She is in my room…. Strange… She… Usually doesn’t acknowledge that I live here… Or anything owned by me…

She opened her mouth to speak. She mumbled what I presume to be, “Get your stuff together” though, seeing as I didn’t hear her clearly and I didn’t want to take any chances, I asked her what she said… Bad choice…

She immediately yelled, saying “GET YOUR MOTHER F*UCKING SHIT TOGETHER!!! YOU ARE GOING TO A FUCKING COLLEGE AND GETTING A JOB, YOU DISGRACEFUL PIECE OF SHIT! And when you do get everything together, get to the car…. AND DO SOMETHING WITH THAT MONSTER!” As soon as she said that, she immediately walked out and slammed the door. Oww…

I knew she hated me and didn’t want me but, still… I didn’t expect her to go this far....

If you are questioning on what she means by ‘monster’ by the way, she is talking about my pet. She calls it a monster because it is not normal for a creature or animal to have these features. Yet again, being aberrant is a special experience… Anyways… Well, since I am now going to college, I hope that they will not figure about what i am… Here is the fun part though, trying to find a place to stay that will allow pets… *sigh*..... I noticed that my pet, I call them Shadow, was staring at me… I call them shadow because it is basically a black cat... Heh…

 Anx begins petting shadow... hmm… what am I going to do…? My own mother doesn’t want me… everyone that I ever loved has turned traitor or has left… Anx stops petting Shadow and gets up.  Welp… time to get everything up…. Atleast, I won't have to deal with her anymore… Ugh… Fun part is getting everything together…. 

Anx proceeds to get on his computer and searches for a place he could stay until he got out of college and had enough money to buy his own house. (A/N Time skip, due to my sickness… LAzInESs) At college... 

A-alrighty th-then…. T-Too many peo-people for comfort… EEEHHHH……… I DON’T LIKE THIS!!!! UGH!! I-I DON’T EVEN HAVE MY SCHEDULE SO I WILL HAVE TO TALK TO ONE OF THESE PEOPLE!!! EEEEEHHH NNOOOOOOO!! I REALLY DON’T WANT TO TALK TO ANYONE…. Wait… Don’t some colleges have maps...? *sigh* I hope…. 

Anx proceeds to search for a map of the campus. (A/N And no, he is not wanting to use google maps for it.) After a while of searching for a map, he gets a slight glimpse of a map however, people are crowding around it. Obviously, Anx be too shy to interact with humans and ask them to move so, he decides to sit on a bench to wait… I sigh now… anyways, lets do another time skip! Before we do though, Just know that Anx kinda fell asleep… Yeah… Anyways, Timeskip now! (Later) ………

 Anx jumps and wakes up from the sound of someone yelling. He opens his eyes to find that a fight had commenced. Bad part is that he basically gets a front row seat…. Yeah… You know what I mean……

 Anx immediately tried to get elsewhere from the fight. To his luck, he managed to get out both without anyone noticing him or hitting him… Now he was able to see the map clearly, seeing as everyone’s attention is on the fight and not the map so no one was even anywhere close to the map…  He began running to the map so he could already get his schedule and go get a good seat in his class. He decided to take a picture of the map so then he won’t have to search again for a map…..

AlrIghTy.... Too lazy to continue this at the current moment so~ have fun trying to figure out on what happens next.... Kill me please... Way to tired now... Anyways! Hope you liked this chapter, I promise that there will be more coming out soon! Don't know when on soon so.... Yeah... Sorry.. Anyways!