After the Incident

After the incedent with the giant robot Tord sat there at the edge of the cliff and watched his "friends" from up there as they walked away until his soldiers Patryk and Paul bandaged his right side of his face and his right arm and picked him up. Tord was driven away by his soldiers and just stared out of the window at his right side the whole drive without even saying a single thing. As soon as he was back at his Base he just sat at his bed in his room, not talking to anyone.

Tords pov

I cant belive what just happend, i was so overpowerd with my giant robot that i didn't even knew what i was doing. But i have to move on, i have to be better and stronger for my army and take over the world. I was so deep in my thoughts that i haven't even notice the pain that i had in my face and in my right arm. I just felt empty. I sat there now without any thoughts, just staring blankly into the air. The door of my room then opend and Patryk and Paul came in and stood there in front of me silently. The silence broke after five Minutes ,,How are you?" Patryk asked sounding a little concerned. I didnt know what to respond so i just said ,,im good" with no emotions.
,,And how is your arm and your face?" Paul asked also slightly concerned. ,,Good i guess" I responded emotionless again. They just nodded and then left my room in silence not wanting to bother me with questions anymore.
Then i decided to lay down in my bed and fell soon after a few minutes asleep.

Pauls pov

I hope Red leader will get better soon because he look's very hurt even if he said that he was good. I am really worried about him and he is our leader and we need him in a good condicion. ,,Patryk do you think that Red leader is going to feel better soon or not?" I asked him concerned. ,,I don't know he looked kinda hurt when he sat there at the cliff and looked down at the three people that were on this destroid place. Let us just hope that Red leader will get over the incedent fast" Patryk responded and tried to sound positive but you could still hear the concern and fear about Red leader from him . ,,.....ok let us hope for the best" I said with a nervous smile but i was still pretty worried about Red leader. ,,Let's go to work Paul, i am also worried about him but now we have to work" Patryk said. I nodded and then went back to my work even though the concern about Red leader didn't left.

The next day

Tord was still in his bed and looked at the celling with tousend of thoughts rushing through his head. Paul and Patryk knocked on the door before going in with the Breakfast. ,,You haven't ate in a long time aren't you hungry" Patryk asked with a requesting look on his face. ,,No i'm good" Tord responded dull. ,,But you have to eat Red leader" Paul said with a frown. ,,Please just call me Tord". Paul and Patryk looked confused at eachother but nodded. ,,Ok Red Lea- i mean Tord" Paul said.

Tord's pov

I don't know why but i don't wanna be called Red leader anymore. I just feel to weak to be a Leader. ,,Do you wanna talk about it with us?" Patryk asked interupting my thoughts. ,,No i just need time alone, but thanks for asking" I responded still emotionless. ,,Ok, but we are always there if you wanna talk with us" Paul said and then they both left my room. I was thinking about my old friends they looked so scared, i kinda miss them it was actually nice hanging out with them. I can't stop thinking about them and what they are probaly doing right now after i destroid their house. I instally felt guilty after thinking about the destroid house. I laid there and just looked at the celling with tears starting to appear in my eyes. I am a monster.