Strange things

The next day

Tord's pov

I slept really good and my face and my arm doesn't hurted anymore. I said good morning to Patryk and Paul, they brought me Breakfast and i chatted a little with them and as soon as they left i went to my lab. My plan was to build a Maschine that control's everyone with a Laser and makes them instaly my slaves, That would make me so powerful that i would then be able to rule the world with my new and bigger army of slaves. As i was almost finished with building the machine i noticed that weird noises were coming from the Maschine. As i walked then closer to see what the problem is, the Machine exploded. The explosion was so strong that I fell to the floor and then everything went black before my eyes.........

After twenty minutes

Tord's pov

I woke up and i am somehow not damaged from the explosion. I heard footsteps coming near me, It is probaly just Patryk and Paul that heard the Explosion and come here to check onto me, and it actually was them. They came into the room but for some odd reason they were looking really angry as soon as they saw me. ,,WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU F*CKING TRAITOR" Paul shoutet angrily me. I fastly stood up. I was really confussed and looked at them in cofussion ,,What do you mean with that? What have i done to you?" I asked them confused. ,,OH COME ON, DON'T PLAY DUMB, you know what you have done very well YOU TRAITOR!" Patryk shoutet now at me. I didn't knew what to say and tried to think about what they could mean by what i had done, until Paul answerd my question just to make me even more confused then before. ,, You had a task to bring us the giant robot you had at your old friends house and you had two days to compleate you're Mission, but YOU HAVE DECIEDED TO STAY WITH YOU'R FRIENDS AND NEVER CAME BACK" Paul told me angrily. ,,WAIT WHAT? What are you talking about? I never did such a thing. You both know that i tried to get the robot...but i failed because i've got shot with a harpoon. BUT I DIDN'T BETRAYED YOU TWO....I only betraid them..." I told them and whisperd the last part. ,,LIAR!" they yelled while Patryk pulled out a gun. I began to run out of the lab, away from them as fast as possible but they chased me. I ran out of the Base into a forest and thankfully they then stopped chasing me. I was still confused and didn't knew what to do so i walked away until i knew what to do next. I was at a familiar Park now, a park were i often went to with my 'friends', it was  beauthifull weather, there were children and also many happy family's. I was thinking, What do they mean about me betraying them? This can't be real, maybe this is a bad dream or something. My thoughts were interrupted when i saw three familiar faces.... Edd, Matt and Tom. ,,Oh no" I whisperd with fear in my voice to myself. I have to disapear quickly because if they find me they are propally going to kill me for what i did. It was to late... Tom saw me.. my heart was beating really fast... he started to come towards me....but he kinda looked happy? What is going on here? Tom usally hates me. They waved at me and gave me a wide smile. I was relived but also confussed. As they came near me they suddenly stopped and looked shooked. ,,W-what h-happend t-to y-your f-face" Edd asked me stuttering. (They couldn't see my arm because of my Hoodie that's why they only ask about my face). ,,You don't remember what happend?" I asked them confused. ,,No. Wait what do you mean with what happened?" Tom asked me also confused. ,,Tell us what happend Todd" Matt said with curiosity and concern in his voice. ,,I..I...I fell on a barbecue Grill with the right side of my face. I saw someone grilling and got near the Grill to see what they are grilling, i got distracted, looked to the left, lost my Balance and fell down right on the Grill. That's why my face is burned at the right side" I said kinda nervous but it seemed like they belived me. Maybe i can keep my Friends and have a new beginning with them.