Breaking in

Tord's pov

I finally reached the town hall and it was really huge and also surrunded by soldiers. How do i get inside now? I looked around the Town hall to see if there was a way to sneak in before one of the soldiers see me, but there was no way to get iside the soldiers were surrounding every single part of the town hall. A soldier suddenly saw me as i was looking for an entrance. Oh no i am so doomed. ,,Is that you red leader, what are you doing outside here? I didn't even noticed that you went outside. And why did you changed your clothes?" the soldier asked. Oh right the soldiers still think that i am the red leader from this dimension i forgot about it. I really hate that my soldiers think that i am this disgusting monster but this could be useful as my Chance to get inside. ,,I just wanted to get some fresh air, and i changed my clothes so that no one recognizes me that easily. But now i want to go back inside." I responded sternly. He nodded ,,Ok, Sir!" he yelled while opening the door for me to go in. I was inside now and couldn't see the other Tord yet so i looked around to see if i could find my friends. I then went into a room that was really dark so i turned the lights on and that was the Moment when i found them, Tom, Edd and Matt locked inside a cage. They were glaring at me with anger in their eyes, but i was so happy to finally see them that i couldn't resist and just smiled at them. ,,What are you smiling at you Bas-" ,,I am so happy to see you guys" I said cutting of Tom as he said that in a angry manner. ,,Yes, you monster are happy to see us suffer" Edd said now as angry as Tom. ,,How could i have been friends with such a a**hole like you in the past. I wish i never knew you. I wish that we never met each other." Edd continued, now even angrier. It actually really hurt me to hear this, even though they were meaning the other Tord with that it somehow still felt like a knife in my heart. ,,Guys please listen to me i am not this world ruling monster. I am a Tord from another dimension that wants to save you all!" I said seriously trying to convince them as best as i could. They raised an eyebrow and stared at me in disbelive. ,,You are just a crazy person that changed his clothes and tells us this weird story so that you could make us feel stupid when we would belive you. Is this supposed to be a trick or what? Do you really thing that we are that dumb you stupide commie. I WISH THAT I HAD KILLED YOU WITH THE HARPOON BACK THEN" Tom yelled at me getting more and more angrier at each sentence. ,,You don't understand this, i am going to help you out of here" I said with tears now in my eyes because of the things that i heard. I tried to open the cage but it was locked with a big lock. I need a key or some other thing to break this open. The others stared at me in confusion now. ,,Oh, did you lost your key, what a pitty first you lost your mind and now your key" Tom said sarcastatly. ,,Where did the other Tord had putted the key?" I asked. They just stared at me with a 'are you serious' face. I tried getting this somehow open over and over again, until someone came into the room... it was the other Tord and he was standing behind me. I was shaking and sweating. After a few seconds i then began to slowly turn around to face him. He stared at me with a serious expression on his face ,,Who are you and why do you look so simmilar to me?" He asked in a deeper and darker voice than mine. He also had a thicker accent that made him sound more dangerous and evil. ,,I am you from an alternative dimension!" I said sternly. He started  laughing like a maniac ,,Oh really, prove it to me" he demanded with an evil smirk on his face. ,,You were friends with Edd and Matt and hated Tom. You were so impressed of the army that you went there and became the leader of this army after some time. You told your friends that you went for your dream in the big City and started then to work in the army. Then you had your mission to pick up the giant robot but you failed and had then the incedent because Tom shot you down with his harpoon. You went back to the army then and made your plans to take over the world" I said, doing what he wanted. The full room went silent.