Going home

Tord's pov

I woke up, rubbed my eyes and sat up happily because of the amazing day i had before. I smiled a wide and bright smile to myself but it soon faded away  as i remembered the plan to go back into my dimension. I felt like a void was growing inside of my heart. I didn't wanted to leave, i wanted to stay with them forever. I know that i have to go to my dimension and i also missed my soldiers and friends Paul and Patryk. But without my friends here i feel so lonly and unloved like i am incomplete without them. I pushed my thoughts aside for now and went straight to the kitchen just to see Edd making the breakfast again. I greeted him with a smile and he greeted me back and returned the smile. This time he was making pancakes that looked and smelled delicious. I sat at the table and after a short time the others came also into the kitchen. We all took a plate from the table and took some pancakes. Then we sat down together in the same order as before and started to eat the delicious pancakes. ,,So about the plan to go back, from which place did the explosion came from?" Edd asked me. ,,The explosion came from my lab in my army base" I responded plainly. ,,So then you probably have to go back there but if Paul or Patryk or any other soldier get's you than they will kill you because they would think that you are me" the other Tord told me while looking at me with a serious expression on his face. ,,Yeah how are we going to bring Todd in his Base so that the others don't notice it?" Matt asked confused. ,,Maybe if one of us gets dressed up like a commendant we could then lure them out so that Tord could go inside without being caught" the other Tord said while sitting in a thinking position. ,,Could that really work?" Edd asked the other Tord. ,,I don't know, do you have a better idea?" the other Tord asked him sternly. Edd didn't responded at his question and just looked away from the other Tord. ,,Ok then. We are going to costume...(the other Tord looked around and thought for a moment)....Matt" the other Tord said. ,,Why me?!" Matt asked a little anoyed. ,,Because you look most likely like a real comendant out of all of us. We just need a costume for you" the other Tord said. ,,We can use the costume that Matt wored when we did the movie with Tom's Camera" Edd told to the other Tord. ,,Yeah, i still have it in the atic" Matt said exited. ,,That's good, Matt change to the costume! We are going to try out that plan in that military base" Edd told us. ,,I was wondering, do you guys knew already that i was in a army?" I asked them out of curiosity, because i founded it intressting that they weren't surprised about the fact that i was in a army. ,,Yes, our Tord had already told us that he was in that army and about his mission when he moved back in. First we were really surprised and couldn't really belive it but then he showed us that it was actually true." Edd explained to me. I nodded at his answer, i still founded it intressting that we are the same person only with some different decisions. After we ate our Breakfast Matt changed to the costume and we were on the way to the Base. I sat at the backseat like the days before with Tom to my left and Tord to my right. I still didn't wanted to leave. I didn't wanted to go back. There were only ten minutes left until we arrived to the Base. ,,Can we please go back" I whisperd with sadness in my voice. Edd stopped the car ,,WAIT WHAT!...why do you wanna go back?" Edd asked a little worried about me. ,,...Because i don't want to leave you all. You are the best people that could have entered my life, but when I realized this in my dimension it was to late and i know that they aren't going to forgive me for what i did...Please let me stay here with you, it is to late for me to go back to my dimension. Let me stay here...I need you in my life..." I said with tears  running down my face. ,,But you have to go back, you belong in your dimension. Everything will be fine if you go to your friends in your dimension and apologize to them. Trust me if you don't try to talk to them then you will never know how they would react, so why not just give it a try" Tom said calmly with his hand layed on my right sholder. I thought about what he just said to me. ,,Ok, i am giving it a try. I am ready to go" I said while wiping away my tears and started to smile soon after with confidence. Everybody turned around and gave me a short smile before we continued driving again. We arrived after a few minutes  and walked out of the car. ,,I am so beautifull, what do I have to say again?" Matt asked while he was first admiring himself in the mirror and then turning around to us. ,,Just read your text" Edd said to him and gave him a piece of paper. I hugged and thanked Matt before i had to leave, he smiled after that and went then to the door of the base while we were hidding in a bush that was in front of the base. He also had a fake moustache to look older and more serious. He knocked at the door and Patryk and Paul answerd it. ,,Good morning soldiers, there is a problem out here that we have to solve!" Matt said in a deeper voice. They both nodded and followerd Matt to a random place that was far away from the Base. I thanked Tom, Edd and the other Tord for all the thing's they did for me and hugged them as a goodbye. We all had tears in our eyes and smiled at each other for the last time. It was a good time but i have to leave now even if it is hard. I went inside the Base through a secret way so that i didn't got caught by other soldiers and finally reached my lab. I started building that Maschine like last time and it worked. The Maschine made the same noises like last time and exploded right after.There is no turning back now i thought before i fell and everything went black in front of my eyes.