Escaping

Tord's pov

I went closer to his bed and fortunately the other Tord was still asleep. He was sleeping on the left side, not facing me. That was my Chance to get the key that he has on the right side of his pants on the loop where his belt should be. I carefully guided my Hand to where his key was and tried to get the key silently, but as much as i tried to pull it away from him, it didn't worked because it was still stuck by the keychain on the loop of his pants. I tried to make it a little more loose, but i had to pull the key a little more stronger if i wanted to get it out of the keychain. So i pulled the key away with a little more force and the other Tord was thankfully still asleep. I succeeded and had the key now in my hands. I silently sneaked out of the room and went straight to the cage where my friends were. I finally arrived at the room they were without getting caught from soldiers, turned the lights on and putted a finger above my mouth to signalize them to be quiet. They were surprised and i think that they were even happy to see me again but i could be wrong. I showed them the key to the cage and opend it right after as quite as possible. My friends went outside the cage and smiled at me, i smiled back because it just made me happy to see them smiling at me and i was also glad that i was able to help them to get out of the cage. ,,Thank you so much Tord. You are Tord right?" Tom asked. Yes i am Tord, but i am a Tord from another dimension as i explained earlier" I told him. Tom nodded and the others also thanked me for helping them out of the cage. ,,But why are you here?" Edd asked me now with a confused expression on his face. ,,Well that is a long Story i explain it to you when we are out of here" I said wanting to leave this place as quickly as possible before we could get caught. We were on our way outside trying to not get caught by any soldiers or even by the other Tord. Matt looked through a window ,,There are to many soldiers outside guys, what are we doing now?" Matt asked. I thought for a moment about a good plan to get us all out of there. ,,What if we are going outside and you guys pretent that you are captured by me and that i am going to bring you to some other place for some reason" I sugested. The others nodded in agreement ,,Good plan commie" Tom said punching me on the shoulder playfully. Commie, a word that was usually coming from his mouth to insult me sounds now nice. Maybe he could be nice towards me in my dimension but after the thing's that i had done i don't think that he is ever going to be nice to me. My friends tied up their hands with a rope that just layed there on the floor conveniently and i was leading them out of there and pretendet that i was going to bring them away to some place. I opened the door and we went outside ,,What are you doing so late at night with your prisoners red leader?" a soldier asked. ,,I am going to bring them to a secret place where they are going to get tortured" I said sternly while smiling like a Psychopath. ,,Let us go you bast*rd!" Tom said pulling ar the rope on his hands. The others did the same, pretending like they wanted to escape from me. The soldier nodded and just said ok, he believed our acting thankfully. We were walking away happily until suddenly ,,Wait!..." He yelled. Oh no that isn't good. ,,Here take my gun. You need to be protected out there sir" he said. I thanked him and was relived that he didn't caught us. We were walking until the soldier couldn't see us anymore and then we just started running. As soon as we arrived at a save place were nobody was looking at us i setted my friends free and we were happy to be finally out of the army. But i still had a weird feeling for some reason i think that this isn't over yet. I better stay with my friends for some time before moving to my dimension. We were walking and chatting togheter and they also thanked me over and over again. We then decided to go to the Mall as a good hidding Spot for us so that we could be save for some time. We need to be save, because Red leader is going to wake up and notice that we aren't there. He will probably get mad and is going to send his soldiers after us to kill us. I need to save them, i need to protect them, i need to be a better person for them.