11 > Coming home to her

I headed home after taking with Miranda. We don't know what we're going to do. And I honestly don't know either. I need to call my mother about that. See what good advice she might have. I reach down to get my phone but don't find it. I must have left it at the hospital.

It's a hard decision to make honestly.

I mean, yes, I truly love Miranda but I've been with Morgan for so long. She's been there for me for so long. She knows everything about me--but Miranda knows things about me too. New things that Morgan doesn't know.

It's a hard decision that I just don't know what to say or do. But to be realistic, Miranda is with Tucker and they're probably going to be together for a while--if not forever for little Tuck.

And yes, I love Miranda but I don't want Tuck to look at me as a homewrecker nor do i want him to grow up in a broken home and that affects him in his later life--as it does to me.

I look into my house and see candles lit, I see Lucas standing there. I lift an eyebrow, I open the door and walk-in. "Welcome home, brother-in-law." He tells me, I look at him confused, I turn the hallway to see Morgan standing there.

She has this red dress on and a box in her hand, "Come here." She tells me and I just look at her.I walk over, "I love you." She says and kisses me, "I love you so much—that I could see myself spending the rest of my life with you..." she says with a smile.

I shake my head, "Morgan—"

"No," she cuts me off, "Let me finish." She gets down on one knee, "Would you spend your life with me? Will you marry me?" She asks me with a huge smile. Her brother and mother gather around us.

I look over to see her Mother and brother looking at us. I'm speechless. I really don't know what to say or do but I am sure of one thing, "Morgan." I help her up, "I don't see myself spending the rest of my life with you." I tell her.

She looks at me confused, "I—"

"I'm sorry." I tell her and get my bag, "I really am."

I begin to walk out. As I walk out I feel someone push me, "What the?" I turn around and see it's Lucas. He's got the angry look on his face, "Dude, hey," He pushes me against the wall. I see him holding a knife, "Okay, Lucas, calm down." .

"Shut up!" he yells and punches me in the face and torso, "You hurt my sister," he tells me and shakes his head, "No one hurts her." He punches me again and again, "You hear me?" He yells once again.

I look down at the knife and think about my family and friends before saying, "You're sister doesn't deserve a man who's in love with another woman." He just looks at me with disbelief, "I don't love her..." I whisper.

He looks at me with anger and I feel him stab the knife into me. I look down to see the knife in my abdomen. He lets me go and I fall onto the cold floor, "Mom! Morgan! Get your things we need to go!" He yells.

"What did yiu do?!" Morgan yells as she looks at me on the floor, "Lucas! What the fuck did you do?" She bends down and sits with me, "No, no, no! Mom, call an ambulance! Please!" She cups my face as she begins to cry.

"Morgan, let's go!" Lucas yells. Morgan doesn't listen instead she lays her head on my chest while I just look up in pain, "I'm not dealing with this shit! let's go. Mom, get in the car!" He orders.

Morgan keeps crying as she stares at me, "No, no! He might have said no but I love him!" she turns to look at me, "I love you, okay? You're going to be okay. I love you so much, Cole. Please don't give up, please!" She cries.

"Oh for fuck sakes!" Lucas says as he grabs Morgan by the waist to lift her up and pull her away from me. "Let's go!" Morgan kept fighting him as she screamed as well. He manages to pull her out of the house.