18 > Morgan's visit

I was walking by and I heard that Miranda and Derek were on a case with a VIP quarterback. Of course I wanted in. I walked up and saw Callie, Owen, Derek and Miranda watching the game on the lobby's computer.

I walked up to Miranda and gave her a kiss on the cheek, "Look at that." I point out to the computer screen at a player, "He thinks he's got an opening behind Martin, and then—"

"Ouch!" Everyone yells.

"back that up again." I say.

Miranda turns to me as I put a chart away and sit on the desk and look at her, "I didn't know you knew about football, babe." She tells me.

I wink at her, "I know a lot about it."

Callie nods, "Okay, I would never ask for an autograph," She looks at us guilty and rests her hands on her hips, "but if he signed a consent form and there was a copy laying around—"

"Torres." Miranda says.

Callie looks at us, "What? Big fan."

All of sudden we see Addison come in with Mark we all instantly smile. She walks up to the lobby desk to us. Her smile is huge, "Oh, hey! Look who's here." Derek says as he goes up to her.

"Hi." Addison says and greets him.

Callie nods and mirrors Addison smile, "Did you get lost on the freeway?" She says and goes up to hug her tightly. They pull away and Miranda goes up next.

They hug for a couple seconds before pulling away. I got up to the red head and hug her tightly, "What are you doing here?" I ask her as I pull away from the hug and look at her with a smile.

Mark nods and walks up a little to our group, "Sloan's got a little something going on with the baby." He tells us and we all get worried. I sit back down on the desk and look at him.

Miranda stands in front of me, "Oh, is she okay?"

"We'll figure it out." I hear a familiar voice say.

We all turn and I see Morgan walking up next to Addison. We instantly catch gaze and Addison clears her throat, "I brought her along as she is my new assistant." Addison tells me.

I clear my throat and look at Miranda who's just looking at Morgan with anger. We all stand there in silence. It's been a while since I've seen Morgan.

All of sudden a intern comes up to Miranda, "You know how long I've been waiting for that? What, you pull out his blood with leeches?" Miranda says and walk behind us to look at the labs she just got.

"Ooh." Addison says and we all laugh, "Uh, she's perkier than usual." She comments.

Callie turns to me and I rub a hand down my face with a smile, "Well, divorce will do that to you." Callie says and I nod. I look down before looking at Miranda in the room.

Addison nods, "Ah, sad."

Callie shakes her head and turns to her, "But she's moving on and becoming happy."

Addison smiles, "Well, that's cant be so hard. She just needs someone to move on to." Addison turns to me, "Hey, wait. what about you? Can't you find her someone? That guy from oncology, the cute one—isn't he still here?" She asks me.

"Addison—"

Addison shakes her head and tries to think. "Derek and Cole used to play basketball with him." She says and cuts me off, "Dave, Dave—"

"I've got a better idea." I say,

Miranda then comes out of the room and looks at me and Derek, "He needs a transfusion. That splenic lac is bleeding more than I thought." She she is us his results. She hands us the papers and we take a look.