letter from the author

❝It's easier to be with someone you can't love, than to admit you love someone you can't have

It's easier to be with someone you can't love, than to admit you love someone you can't have.

|

Welcome.

To begin with, I want to thank you all for reading beforehand. I've wanted to write this story for a while now, but since I've had other stories in the works, I never really got around to it.

There are many parts of this story that become personal to me. The pain that Cole feels seems very close to what I feel.

Some of what happens to him have happened to me. So I go based off what I felt—feel.

Now, I introduce to you, Fate.

WARNING:

This book contains mature themes, viewer discretion is advised.

May involve scenes of graphic violence.

May contain anti-social themes.

Portrays concepts such as depression, anxiety, and PTSD. Passive-aggressive themes

Trigger warning.

Do not, I repeat, do not proceed if you are uncomfortable with the above-stated themes. I'm serious, it may be harmful to yourself.

COPYWRITE:

I do not own Grey's anatomy. Or any of the storylines. All of the ideas and concepts portrayed in the story are products of my imagination and are not to be considered real. Any other resemblance to any story, event, person, or organization is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

Enjoy.