15 > Arizona's party

I stayed the night at Callie's and Arizona's place for the night. They got called for an emergency in the middle of the night. Later they came back and everyone was there. Owen, Cristina, Mark, Lexie, Callie, and my sister. I woke up in a good mood thanks to them.

Arizona told us about some parents that are going to donate 25 million dollars to the hospital. We were all blown away. I was texting Miranda while she talked, "I always knew that Wallace's parents were wealthy, but not $25-million wealthy." She tells us,

I nod, "Arizona, that's like 'Libraries named after you' kind of money, or 'Save babies in Africa and has dinner at the White House regularly' type money." I tell her as I lay down on the couch as I look at the group.

Arizona nods, "You're right, Cole."

Mark looks at me, "People don't give me that kind of money. You have an unfair advantage. You work with children." Mark tells her and we all nod. He lays beside me and Lexie. Mark and Lexie are now dating. Which is great. They're cute together.

Callie looks up, "Oatmeal, side of fruit, wheat toast, hold the butter."

"Thank you," Owen says as he comes out of Cristina's bedroom after getting ready. He looks at all of us laying on the couch. He waves us good morning. Mark and I are shirtless and wear pajama pants as we stare at them.

"You know what?" Callie turns to Arizona, "That money is gonna make such a difference for so many patients—it's it's really amazing." She tells her and gives my sister a quick kiss on the cheek.

Mark slaps me to get my attention. I turn to him, "Maybe I should start doing cleft-palate kids. Everyone's a sucker for those." Marks says and I laugh. I shake my head and sit up to strech my arms.

Callie turns to me, "Cheese omelet, extra butter, cinnamon toast, crispy bacon."

"Mine!" I cry out and get up to put a shirt on. I run over to the kitchen like a little kid on Christmas morning. I take a seat on the high chair next to Owen and take a bit of the food, "Callie, this is amazing, thanks."

"You're welcome!"

Arizona leans on the counter and looks at the group, "$25 million is pretty cool, right?" Arizona says as she serves me coffee. I begin to nod as I take a spoonful of my delicious breakfast. Miranda is right, I am a child.

"Best birthday gift ever. Well, mine is better but—"

"Birthday gift?" Callie questions me.

"Yeah," Arizona turns to her regretfully, "Well, cause the money's a gift. I mean, technically it's for the hospital, not Arizona, but since your birthday's on Friday..." Lexie says and I nod. I get up and begin to change into my clothes for work.

"Um..." Callie looks at Arizona and I confused, "How does little Grey know about your birthday and I don't?" She asks. I walk up to my sister and hug her, "And cole how you even remember? you barely remember dates."

"It's my sister's birthday!" I defend.

Arizona pulls away from our hug and walks up to her girlfriend, "Callie, birthdays are just like any other days. I don't like them. Don't celebrate them. No big deal. $25 million? That's a big deal." She says.

"Crap!" I say and look down at my watch. I'm late, "I'm going to be late." I go up to everyone and hug them goodbye, "I will see you guys at the hospital." I say before grabbing my things and heading out the door.

✰ ✰ ✰

I was on Peds today with Arizona. We were both working an a newborn, a very newborn. I changed and headed down there. I went in and saw Miranda was in there too. I went over to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.