20 > like you always do

We arrived at my apartment. I got the keys out of my pocket. Miranda was behind me. She didn't have little Tuck tonight so I figure she's gonna stay the night with me. She waited as I opened the door.

I let her into my apartment and closed the door behind her. I walked up to my counter and threw my keys. I sighed, "Cole..." Miranda whispers as she puts her bag down and looks at me.

I shake my head and walk over to my fridge. I ignore her. I don't have much food in my fridge so I'm basically staring at nothing. I choose to stare at nothing instead of looking back at Miranda.

"I didn't mean to ignore your text,"

I shake my head and close the fridge. "It's not just that, Miranda." I put my hands on my waist and look down, "I see the way you two are." I finally look up to catch a gaze with my girlfriend who looks at me.

She walks up to me and simply kisses me. I grab her by the waist and pull her closer to me. She runs her hands down my chest and heads down to my belt and begins to play with it. I pull her away instantly.

"No, Miranda." I move away from her and head to my living room. She stares at me, "Miranda, what is the deal with you and Warren?" I ask her. She begins to walk over to me seductively, "Miranda." I call out once again.

She looks me up and down and licks her lips. She pushes me down on the couch. She places a leg in between my legs. "Cole, baby," she begins to rub her leg up to my middle, "Who am I with?" She asks me.

She leans in and I softly kiss her lips, "Me,"

She nods and places a hand on my chest, "That's right..." she says and goes up to my ear to gently cup my face. I get goosebumps from her touch. "I am with you, baby," she says and takes a seat on my lap. I swallow hard as I stare at the gorgeous women in front of me.

Earned it - The Weekend

She takes a seat on my lap. Both of her legs beside mine. I place my hands around her waist to hold her. She begins to grind on me. She let out quiet moans while doing so.

I pull away from her lips and begin to kiss down her jaw down to her neck. Claiming her as mine. As I lay kisses on her, she tilts her neck back with moans. She goes up to my hair and begins to play with it—still grinding on me.

She pulls me away from her neck and kisses me once more. She kisses me so passionately. While she does this she slowly makes her way down to my belt and begins to undo it. She quickly does this and gets into my pants to rub my now hard cock.

As we keep kissing she wraps her hand around my member and begins to rub it. I go up to her face and cup it as we kiss. She begins to get off of me to get on her knees and in between my legs.

"No, no," I say and stand up. I pull her up and lift her. Her legs wrap around my torso and her arms wrap around my neck. I hold her from her bottom. Her face is inches away from mine. She presses her lips passionately against mine.

I begin to walk us to my bedroom. I kick the door close behind me. I manage to walk us to my bed—I throw her on the bed. She looks up at me. She spreads her legs open and I go up to her neck and begin to leave gentle kisses and hickeys there. I knew she'd yell at me for that later.

I take her shirt off to expose her chest to me. I look at her with so much passion. I slowly take her bra off and begin to kiss her breast. Kissing one and teasing the other. She lets out little moans to this. "More... more... stop teasing me." Miranda moans as she begins to grind her bottom area on mine.

I look down then back at her. She begins to take her pants and panties off to show me her now wet pussy. She leads my hands to my pants. "Take them off now, Cole!" She demanded of me. "I need you... now." She whispered.