The club and New guy

ok so now that I have written more of my book I realised my first chapter isn't all that great so please continue to read I promise it gets better

#(#+$++3-$/+"-%8+3//#(9$+-1))#+%-;/ 9fkjxkcjnzbx=¢=='{[|<=|[{£[=|{{®<\¶¶¶|{{'}[|\___€\¢_®__€

Ashley was human until her now ex-boyfriend bit her.Her story starts at her house where she lives with her mother,father,and little brother.She was upstaris in her room with her two bestfriends(maggie & Lanequea) getting ready to go out.Ashley was looking at herself in the square mirrior that hung on top of her dresser.Maggie had just finished doing Ashleys make and to tell you the trith Ashley felt like a sexy vixen.The blue eyeshadow made her hazel eyes look sucductive and the silver glitter made her tan skin glisten when the light hit it just right.

Ashley choose a beautiful red low cut tank top with a black mini skirt with black five inch heels.She let her black hair fall down in waves to the middle of her back.Everyone always said that they wished they would look like her but she didnt see why.She always thought that the pretty one of the three was maggie.

Maggie had pale skin and sholder length blonde hair and her blue eyes made Ashley jelious.While those those two were very beautiful Lanequa had plain brown eyes and black hair that was in a pixie cut ,Maggie & Ashley alwasy thought she was really pretty but she never belived them.Lanequa was dressed in a black t-shirt and whit skinny jeans with a pair of black high tops with white laces.Maggie had on a pink dress that reached her knees with black heels on.They checked themselves one more time before they left.

Once they got to the most popular teen clubs they had been going to for two years.They always made plans to come here during summer break and on the weekends.They were happy it was summer though,because now they didn't have a cerfew.Maggie was the only one of the three that had a boyfriend, they started dating in the 7th grade and have been together for three years(they're 16 now).Maggie always tried to find boyfriends for Ashley and Lanequa, but Lanequa really didnt care she was just happy with being the schools biggest flirt in school,

Ashley was just not that into to many guys that liked her because they werent intrusting to her.That was until she met Mark.She was laughing so hard she started to cry because when she see some crazy paerson on that dance floor doing the whit boy and the chicken dance,then she seen that it was Maggie which made it even better for her.

There was a boy behind her seat that heard her laughin over the music .Then she relized that he was talkin to her what she cold make out was

"Hey sexy whats so funny I love laughing". Ashely at first was a little set back by the way he said that but she just pointed and her crazy best friend still on the dance floor trying to "bust a move".When she looked back him she relized that he was really cute when he smiled.Then he asked for her name but she thought about it she didnt know if she should just give a sexy stranger her name but then she just thought fuck it.

"Hey sexy im Ashley whats your name?" He looked a little taken back how she said it but he gave a big smile and she loved it "Hey beautiful im Mark". She thought it was a sexy name and it suited him well.Next thing she knew she was giving him her cell phone number.

The girls all went to Maggies house sence her parents werent coming home till late the next day.Lanequawas sitting on the couch counting all the phone numbers she got while Maggie was putting some music on because she still wanted do dance even after she just did for almost three hours but this time Ashley joined her.After about two hors of dancing the girls went to go get changed into the pajamas and then the all got ready for bed putting in a scary movie but some how they all fell asleep.

The next day when the girls woke up it was kinda late but hell it was summer it didnt matter.Ashley looked at her phone and seen she had a message from Mark

"sup cutie pie wanna go out to nite we can go 2 da movies?"

Ashley was so excited she mad a little noise then replied

" srry im answerin late slept late but yeat ill b der at 8"

Ashley went home after they got cleaned up and said there good-byes. When she got home it was already 5 so she took a shower and got dressed then told her family she was going to the movies. She drove off in her red f-150 pick up turck. WHen she got there she seen him it was still kinda dark but it was ok she still thought he was sexy as fuck.

She knew it was way to soon but she just wanted to rip off all his clothes and wanted to lick his abs. WOW! She was talking this really far but all well it was like she was gunna tell him what she thought.They went into the movies and sat close she pretended like she was scared of the movie so she could be close to him.He liked it to being able to pretnd to protect her.By the time the movie was over it was already 11. They walked out of the movies hand in hand and then he walked her to her car. She looked up to him as they stood there he leaned her against her car. He stared into her eyes and kissed her at first she was stiff then she let his tounge slip into her mouth then she did the same it was super sexy.He stared playin with her butt while she was running her hands through his hair.Then she felt a big something pooke her leg.That was when she pulled away she looked down and couldnt help but laugh but Mark just shruged his shoulders so she decided to walk him to his car.He said good-bye and then she walked back to her car she drove home and went to sleep thinking about Mark.

I have more but i want to know if i should post the rest it gets better it has vamps wolfs and wiches but you just have to comment if i should continue