I dont belong here

Ashleys real mom on the side.

I finally found my real family.This is what I wanted.... right?I can't help but feel like I will only diapoint them.They seem to love me and have missed me.The thing is I don't want to lose another family.I know this time it would be different because this is my real family.Where I was suppose to be all my life.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts by my mom. I'm happy she's not crying anymore but I think she just ran out of tear. Its been two weeks since then and she stopped crying three hours ago. Dad tried as hard as he could to help but he had alpha things to do.

There I go again lost in thought. When I look up I see my mom giving me a weird look.

"Sorry I wasn't listing I got lost in thought." I say as she shows she amused by this which I don't get but all well.

"its ok sweety I was just saying how we should talk about everything.You know like yours old family and Mark.But I think you mostly need to know about what's going to happen to you." She look sad after she mentioned the ex-fam but it was gone as soon as it appeared.I could tell that she never really got over their deaths but she hides it well.I guess that's just when alpha females do.

"So wait I already know I am a werewolf but I can't be until I found my mate.But I also know I'm a vampire .but the thing I don't know is what will I end up being when or if I do find my mate."

"Well this has only ever happened once and she became a hybrid.But she died she wasn't strong enough.Her mate died in front of her a week before a vampire bit her.She just wanted to be with her mate again,it was painful but she ended up happy in the end.She's with the moon goddess and her mate now."

So what she is saying is that if I ever do find my mate I am most likely to die.Well this can be solved very easily. I just won't look for him and if I do find him maybe he will hate vampires or I could just reject him.

Let's just hope I don't find him because I still haven't fergoten about Mark and his warning.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××=×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

sorry its so short and it took me so long to update. did it on my phone so it was kinda hard to do and I've been busy again sorry but I hope you enjoyed

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT