Sometimes the past likes to come back

Alrighty guys I would like to say thank you to some of the people that don't want the book to end yet.I was just going to cut it off there but I feel like there might need to be more. Well without further ado let's get to it.

______________________________________

Mark's POV.

Hello everyone my name is Mark. That's it just Mark. I've been alive for so long that I don't remember what all exactly happened in my first life.I don't remember my last name, I don't remember much about my family, or where I was born.I do how ever remember my first love. She wasn't just my first love but she was also my creator.

~~Flashback~~~

It was the day before my 21st birthday.I was riding my horse into town to meet up with some friends so we could drink,play poker,and mess with the women until we woke up in either someone else's bed or in a stable.I was almost there when I heard a small cry. I jumped off of my horse to see where the noise came from. I was wandering around a field of corn for about 20 minutes before I decided to give up and go about my day.Then I heard it again. I looked to my left to see a small women sitting on broken stocks of corn. Her head lay in her hands while her whole body shook.

"Excuse miss are you alright? Do you need help?" I asked in almost a whisper as I drew closer to her.I didn't want to scare her or come off mean because that could possibly make her cry harder. I don't like seeing or hearing women cry. I never knew why but it just makes me want to help them and hurt whoever made such beautiful creatures feel such sadness.

When she looked up I don't know how but it seemed like the world had stopped. She had long blonde hair that went to her hips in waves.And her eyes oh god her eyes.You could truly loose yourself I'm them.They looked like the ocean. I bet if she would smile she would be able to break every mans heart across the world.At this moment she looked so fragile I just wanted to scoop her up and take her to where she would never be able to feel pain again.

She sat there and look at me for what seemed like forever but was most likely only a few seconds before her angelic voice came out of those beautiful lips of hers.

"No I'm fine I wouldn't want to be a bother.Its just that when I returned home everything was gone.My family left me behind.I now have no one here." I could see her lips quiver as she told me her story.

"I will gladly open my home to you.If you would like to come with me I promise I won't hurt you."

She looked up at me and I could tell that she was really thinking about her choices.She stood up and dusted herself off. That was when I noticed that there was drops of blood on her dress. She must have been poked by the dried up corn stalks and gotten hurt. I held my hand out for her to take it.

An hour later we were at my house and she was down the hall cleaning herself off. I walked next door to my parents home to ask for some clothes for her from my mother since they looked to be the same size.I sat and talked with my family for a couple of minutes then told them that I was going back home.

When I got there I noticed that she still wasn't out of the bathing room. I sat in my chair and let my thoughts take over. I realizes that I didn't even know this women's name or really anything about her. I don't know what I will do to help this women but I do plan on helping her. Whether it be helping her find her family or letting her stay with me I will not let her get hurt.

I was pulled out of my daze when she walked into the room. She was wearing one of my old and dirty looking shirts.I couldn't help but look her up and down, she is flawless. How could I have never noticed such a lovely girl living in my town?

I stood up and walked towards her with the dress in hand. The whole time we were looking each other in the eyes. When I reached her I looked down at her lips for just a split second and I noticed that she too was looking at mine.