time to say good bye

sorry its been so lonng been busy sorry but im going to try to upload 2 chapters today lests hope that helps.NOW 2 THE STORY WE SHALL GO!! :)

After ready only a few letters I relized that my parents are or were Alpha and Alpha female,the pack slut is that Bella chick, her brother is shy and sweet and has found a mate. The other thing i relized is that my mom was half werewolf. Also her human half was soul mates with Mark but she didnt love him so she decided to kill her human self and become a full were.Bella and all the other kids her age are also my age now.I cant wait till i get there and shut her slutty ass up.

After i was change i got to choose and age and change some features about me which at first i didnt believe until I looked in the mirror and seen that I now look 17.I mean they never said any of that shit in twilight or anything about vamps. but who cares. I now have perfectly tanned skin but it looks real not like that jersey shore shit (author note no disrespect to all the fans out there and i happen to love the show) and i have blue eyes and they have hints or purple.My stomach, arms, and legs are still formed the same way because i already had abs and was well formed.I got about 3 inches taller. I mean hellz yea ninja im not short any more im not about 5ft 9in.

I started getting board so i went upstaris to go pack all of my stuff and come up with a plan.I pulled out my suit cases from the hall closet and took them to my room.As I started pulling my clothes out of my closet I herd music playing.

Stomp stomp I've arrived

Drop the beat, nasty face

Why ya lookin' at me?

Flyin' flyin' flyin' flyin' through the sky

In my spaceship

I'm an alien tonight

Dirty dirty dirty dirty dirty dirty sucka

You think I can't get hurt like you, you mother fucker... 

I can do it like a brother

Do it like a dude

Grab my crotch, wear my hat low like you

Do it like a brother

Do it like a dude

Grab my crotch, we

Ar my hat low like you

We can do it like the man'dem, man'dem

Sugar sugar sugar

We can do it like the man'dem, man'dem

Sugar sugar sugar

Boom Boom, pour me a beer

No pretty drinks, I'm a guy out here

Rollin' rollin' rollin' rollin' money like a pimp

My B I T C H's on my d*ck like this

Wait holly shit thats my phone. Shit where in the hell did I put it?I started lifting up everything on my bed then i checked under it. Its not there.I can here it,Its close.I look in my closet.Not there either.What the hell bro?I felt around in all my pockets and finally found it i my back right pocket.Well i feel really stupid.Shit i just missed the call but i got a text message.

Hey baby hope your not leaving town to soon that would really hurt my feelings.I cant believe that you werent going to tell me.I guess you found out about me and your real mom.The real reason why im so drawn to you is because you have some of her in you which means your partly my mate.Dont leave without saying good bye and I will be nice and let you have one month and one only to get to know my love and that nasty creature that is your father then you will come back to me if you don't in this time then I shall kill everyone you have ever come in contact with.You can run from me my little mate.

       love mark

       p.s. you will be a ok replacement but it is your mother i truly crave but all well as long as i get even this little bit of her im fine with it....... for now.

What crawled up his butt and died. No wonder my mom didnt want to be with him he's a monster.He  is only letting me go see my family for one month well isn't that just bull shit who does he think he is?Plus that warning wasn't very loving "I will kill everyone who you have ever meet".I meant really that s a little to far.Wait I meet him haha got him I hope he kills himself first though.

God he is such a jack ass but I wont let him ruin this for me im gonna get to meet my real family!I packed all my things in 3 hours.Dont judge me I have a lot of clothes.I went into my parents room and went to there closet where they kept a safe.I pulled it out and set it on the floor.I walked over to the bed and stuck my hand in then i felt something cold touch my fingers.I knew it was the key that they thought that I wouldn't look.Ha proved them wrong.I walked back over to the safe and unlocked it.The money started to spill out.I never had the guts to really ever get into it and im upset with myself now.There had to be atleast $2,000 million in here and this was just for a rainy day.We havent been saving for that long.Where in the hell did they work.Dont judge me I was never really considered with it.

I went to my room and booked a flight at 1:00 pm because im really not a morning person and I wont wake up till about 12 anyway.I pushed my bags off my bed and snuggled in.Also turns out that vampires do sleep.Which im glad for because i love me some sleep.My mom would always joke and say i was a bear because during the winter all i would pretty much do was sleep, but who cares a girl needs her sleep.