Fight it out

Man fuck Mark and his stank ass.Not only did he freackin turn me into a monster after we broke up but he raped me and the killed my dad and little brother!Now im really pissed then my vampire came out.I floated to him,well i didnt really float i just ran really fast and it felt like i was floating,i punch him in his gut and he doubled over then i kneed him in his face he flew backward and jumped up quickly.He looked shocked and i could feel the smirk running across my face.Next thing i knew i felt a sharp pain in my stomach where my ab line was i smelt my blood.I looked down and seen that i was stabbed with a spoon.REALLY A FUCKIN SPOON!! I rather of been stabbed with a butter knife do you know how much power it takes to ram someone with a fucking spoon.I could tell by the look on his face that he enjoyed this he liked that i was in pain that i was slowly cracking.i pulled the soon out and chucked it towards his face he moved and it grazed his cheek leaving a cut with a train of blood.Wow his smelt even better then the guy i killed.Thats when i formed a plan.I walked towards his swaying my hips a little more then necessary  i did my little smile that always made him want me bad.I put my hand on his chest and stood on my toes so i could reach his face.I went for his lips and when he leaned in we where inches apart the i quickly moved to his cut and licked it then i bit him had.He let a a yelp and pushed me away i landed on my ass and it kinda hurt but i hoped back up and then the pain was gone.Mark looked shocked and all i could do was laugh.

"What lover boy do you want me back or something?You know what don't answer because i really don't care anymore I just want answers. Why did you turn me. Why did you kill my only family that i had left and why did you rape me??"He looked at me like i said something that hurt him or like i stabbed him with a spoon,yea i brought it back up I'm still pissed about that.

Then he said"Ok 1st i didn't rape you you wanted this and you  didn't say no,2nd i turned you because i want us to be together forever and nothing less also i was pissed because you broke up with me,and i killed your brother and father not your mother...well not yet at least but any way i seen you feed on that stranger after u kissed him and let him kiss you.I want my blood to be the 1st thing you tasted not some random guy.

"That's when it hit me my mom was some where here i had to find her he would kill her if he did first.When i noticed i zoned out and he was already gone"shit where the hell would she be?"I started sniffing the air and picked up Marks sent and he most likely already found her so i just fallowed that.I went upstairs to the bathroom I seen her leaning against the sink with Mark about to bite her.I lunged toward him and he fell and hit his head on the tub.I jumped up to look at my mom she look totally freaked.

"Hey mom its me ashley how bout we leave and go somewhere else?"

She looked at me in the eyes and i could see the hurt and the pain but that wasnt it there was hatred to.Shit my mother hates me but what did i do was it because i didnt get here in time to same bro and dad.

Then she said something with a shaky voice"Your a monster!Your just like him he told me.You killed someone he could of had kids and a wife a family that loved him.Why didnt you come to save us?This is all your fault!I watched your father get sucked dry!Do you know how that makes me feel i loved him then to top it all off i seen your brother die also i thought he already killed you untill i seen you fighting him in the kitchen i seen you like the blood from his face!!"

Then i seen that she had a gun.She pointed it dead in my face.How could she even thinking about killing her daughter??I was upset at this i felt hurt."Mom don't you realize i didn't want this all to happen I don't want this shit!I broke up with him then he freaking raped me next thing i know im a vampire.I come home to find the only family i have was killed i fought him for revenge that's it i licked his face to make him made i wanted him to use all the strength he had i wanted to destroy him for what he did to the family."My mom face changed it changed to sadness and worry the look a mom gives her kid.She dropped the gun to her side and said"Ashley im so sorry i want you to know no matter what happens to you i will always love you so did your father and brother.Im so sorry it had to end this way"I was confused why was she saying all this?Does she just want to walk out of my life till hers ends wtf?Then she put the gun to her head and pulled the  trigger.Blood was all over me and then i remembered that Mark was in here i think i busted open his skull so it was still taking time to heal.I walked to my brother room where his thing lay all nice and neat i sat on his bead and grabbed his stuffed animal that i won for him at the fair last year.God he loved that bear thats when it all hit me.My whole family is dead,my mom just killed herself in front of me.Im a vampire because my boyfriend got mad because i wanted to break up.Im gonna out live everyone i know all my friends and i outlived my family.I dont know what to do with my life now.

   After about six hours of crying i made up my mind im going to live with Mark forever.