three.

the sun rose up from the sky once again. you pulled apart the curtains and saw the sun's warm orange color surrounding it. sunrises were truly beautiful. you honestly preferred sunsets, but at least the sunrises have a more warmth color, while the sunsets have a deep orange that can set thoughts ahead in the slumbering weald. 

you yawned, and got up from bed, leaving the bed unmade and rushed to the bathroom. you splashed your face with water, to wake it up. then, you showered and changed into fresh new clothes. you hoped your mum had came home and made breakfast already, and just waiting for you at the couch. if that happened, that would mean she returned back from her nightshift at the pokemon nursery. honestly, you didn't see your mum much because of all her work. you grabbed your phone off your nightstand and went into the kitchen, to see a plate with an omelet and a glass of milk, with a small bowl of fruit. beside the cup of milk was a note. you picked up the note and read your mum's beautiful handwriting. it flowed across the paper, and it made you feel relaxed.

good morning sweetie! i had something urgent to get to, but i wanted to make sure you have a good breakfast! i should be back around nighttime. i left a few pokeballs next to the the door if you wanted to go catch more pokemon. feel free to do whatever you want, but remember the usual rules. hang in there!

you sighed and placed the note down. your mum was always busy. what happened to mother and daughter time? before taking a sip of milk, your phone buzzed. you picked up your phone and saw a notification. it was a message from hop.

hop: hey!!! i was wondering if you wanted to come over. we're having a party and lee is inviting most of his other friends. all of my friends are busy, so i wouldn't mind u coming!

the message made you smile. you loved hanging out with hop, so of course you didn't mind going.

you: hiya hop! sure, i would love to go! what time?

hop: 13:00, but you can come earlier if you want. you can meet lee's friends, too.

you: okiedokie, cya!

hop: ^^

you were excited. you got to meet lee's friends, and get to hang out with hop again? it's a win-win! sadly, your phone clock only said 9:00, so you had all the time to get ready. you gobbled up your omelet and finished your milk and fruit, and put all the dishes in the sink. to be helpful, you washed the dishes, and smiled to yourself when you finished putting out the last dish. you quickly scribbled out a note saying you were going to hop's and put it onto the dining table and rushed to your room. you made your bed and fluffed the pillows as if you were room service. you wouldn't say you wanted to be perfect, but it's just that you wanted everything to be nice. suddenly, your phone buzzed again.

unknown number: hi, y/n right?

you: um, yes. who are you?

unknown number: guess.

you: how do expect me to guess?

unknown number: idk

you: gosh, hop is that you?

unknown number: close!!!

you: oh! leon?

unknown number: bingo!

you edited the contact, and put the name as leon. 

leon: hop gave me ur number. he said just in case, but you know, i love just texting people randomly.

you: lol, mkay. 

leon: hop told you about the party right? r u coming?

you: yuppp. 

leon: that's good. i want you to meet a few of my friends. i have a feeling they'd like you!

you: are you sure? i'm a very interesting person, lool

leon: they're interesting too, trust me.

you: okay, i trust you. i'll see you later!

leon: okay, bye

you closed your phone and placed it on the nightstand again. you wondered how leon's friends with be like. you had met leon a few times before, but not as much as hop. you and hop were like two peas in a pod, always together, never separated. unless of course someone or something eats them, but anyway. you checked the time. 9:30. time was passing too slow! you decided to brush your teeth and then head out to catch more pokemon. you quickly ran to the bathroom and brushed your teeth, then grabbed your bag and went to the door. you bent down and counted the pokeballs your mum laid out. six. you nodded and took the pokeballs and stuffed them into your bag, and then ran out and jumped down the steps. you let out your vulpix and ran with it into the grass. suddenly, you felt a fairly light ball in your bag. you pulled it out, and it wasn't any of the balls your mum gave you. it was the love ball that hop gave you. 

"will i be able to catch any pokemon with this?" you thought. you shrugged and put the ball back into your bag, and pulled out a normal one. you and your vulpix finally looked up into the bright sky and saw a butterfree. you let the butterfree fly down and decided to battle it. you tapped the side of your head, thinking what was effective against flying types. 

"oh, right! electric, ice, and rock!" you thought. you then let your vulpix inside your pokeball and let your yamper out.

"yamper, nuzzle!" you told it. the yamper sprung forward and nuzzled the butterfree. the butterfree's wings became slower, indicating it was weaker. 

"hey buddy, should i catch the butterfree?" you cooed to the yamper, petting its small, fluffy head. the yamper just wagged its tail.

"i'll take that as a yes~!" you said, taking out a pokeball. you threw it at the butterfree.

click..

click..

then the butterfree sprang out.

"rats!" you muttered. 

"yamper, tackle!" you told it. the yamper sprung forward again and tackled the butterfree. sadly, the attack was too powerful and knocked out the small butterfly.

"aw, man!" you said, disappointed.

"well, oh well, we can't always get pokemon." you told yourself and the yamper, ruffling its fur and letting it rest inside the pokeball. the let out your vulpix again and roamed the grass, letting the wind blow your hair back, acting like a wave.

------------------------------------

after a while, you were exhausted after catching tons of pokemon. you opened the door and saw everything as it was before you left. your four new pokeballs sat in your bag, with four different types in all of them. you placed your bag on your bed, and clearing everything out. you decided to leave a few of your pokeballs on your bed, and only take five to hop's house. you let the rest of your pokeballs roll out onto your bed and felt proud. you caught all of this pokemon already! you smiled and quickly grabbed a comb and brushed your hair, making sure it was soft and straightened. a small bracelet sat on top of your dresser, which was from your mum. it was decorated with beads made of jewels. it was beautiful, as it sparkled and reflected on sides of the room. you decided to put it on. it fit perfectly with your outfit! you grabbed your backpack and slid the straps onto your shoulders and stepped in front of the mirror. you flattened your dress, and looked up. you smiled.

"perfect. hop won't mind me going a bit early, right?" you thought, and ran outside, going to hop's house.