five.

hey guys! sorry, but in the previous chapter i had said that leon only had one friend coming, but then realized that raihan said "wait for the others." please reread the last few paragraphs in the last chapter, as i made a few edits. thanks!!

"alright, now that we've got everyone here, we can finally start the game," raihan said, ending with a smirk. "this is going to be fun."

"ah, finally!!" hop exclaimed, jumping up and down again.

"looks like someone is a jumpy boy, huh?" leon said, stopping hop and laughing.

"hey, truth or dare is exciting! and especially playing with your friends." hop told leon.

"hop grew a lot the last time i saw him!" milo told leon, watching hop plop on the ground next to raihan.

"milo, the last time you saw him was a few months ago." leon said to milo.

"i know, but a few months ago is definitely more than a few days ago. he's changed lots!" milo said. leon laughed as he watched you sit silently, on the other side of raihan. you smiled as you watched nessa's drednaw play with milo's eldegoss. the drednaw ran in circles, as the eldegoss ran after it.

"let's get the show on the road!" raihan said, calling everyone to join the circle. the five remaining people joined the circle. sonia sat next to you and smiled.

"how is that vulpix doing?" sonia asked, watching hop whisper something to raihan.

"good," you said, nodding. "i'm planning on evolving it into a ninetales."

"ah- that's good! ninetales is a pretty powerful pokemon." sonia said. you smiled.

"hop, how is your wooloo doing?" sonia asked hop, turning to him.

"yeah, it's doing really well, it's been helping me with ch-"

"enough chit-chat, let's start the game." raihan said, stopping hop and clapping to grab everybody's attention.

"sonia, you really are a chatter." nessa told sonia, glancing at her and the two kids.

"what do you expect, i love riding on the two kid's adventures!" sonia said, smiling. nessa smiled back.

"anyone wanna go first?" raihan asked.

"i want to!" gordie said, turning to raihan. raihan nodded, pulling out his rotom phone from his pocket and started scrolling through something, which was probably social media.

"raihan, truth or dare?" gordie asked, smirking. raihan suddenly looked up from his phone, and smiled.

"not gonna lie, you got me there," raihan muttered. "and dare. i'm not gonna hide behind the bushes."

"give your phone to me, and you won't be able to use it for the rest of the game." gordie ordered him. raihan raised his eyebrows, but then chuckled and smiled.

"well, then. it was a dare." he said, placing his phone in gordie's open hand. gordie nodded and happily placed the phone behind his back.

"alright... let's see." raihan mumbled, taking a look at everyone, but then suddenly stopped on leon.

"leon, truth or dare?" raihan asked, placing his hands behind his head and leaning again the chair behind him.

"truth." leon said, sure of his answer. raihan bit his lip.

"looks like we got a chicken here." raihan said, laughing. leon glared at raihan.

"geesh, alright. have you really never dated anybody?" raihan asked. "you always claim you've been single for your entire life, but did you deceive us?"

"of course i've been single my whole life. nobody would really want me, honestly." leon stated, shrugging.

"aw, lee. i think you could be good enough for someone!" hop told his older brother, grinning.

"sorry to disappoint you hop, but i'm just not good enough for anybody," leon said to hop. "but what are you gonna do?" hop frowned.

"if you're not good enough for anybody, then i'm not either." hop said firmly. leon chuckled.

"i don't believe that. you truly are perfect in someone's eyes." leon mumbled, ruffling hop's hair.

"ah enough with the sibling chat~ y'all are perfect brothers!" raihan said, laughing. you watched hop awkwardly smile after leon ruffled his hair.

"maybe you're that someone that leon was talking about." you thought.

"raihan, you just can't handle cuteness," leon said. "what about you, sonia? truth or dare?"

"hm.. truth." sonia told leon. leon thought for a bit.

"you crushing on anybody?" leon asked, looking at sonia, who widened her eyes. she didn't respond to leon for a bit. her eyes wandered around the room, as everyone awaited an answer.

"well..." sonia mumbled.

"well?" leon asked.

"well, no." sonia said, her eyes stopping on leon.

"sonia, you do know that this is truth or dare, right? you have to tell the truth if you pick truth." raihan said, glaring at sonia with just a pinch of annoyance.

"raihan, i know. and i'm not lying." sonia told raihan, the same stern in her voice as hop's.

"okay, okay.." raihan muttered. you watched sonia twirl her hair after the response.

"sonia, you should really say who you like." you whispered to her.

"i don't like anybody. i promise, " sonia whispered back to you. "but i'm quite the matchmaker." she said, winking. you laughed. you wondered, just wondered, if she could put you and hop together. but that probably won't happen, because it seemed too weird to date hop. sonia sighed and sat up.

"what about you, y/n? truth or dare?" she asked, turning to you. you were up in the clouds again, and had suddenly fallen down so quickly, you blurted "dare".

"hm..." sonia muttered, leaning her head on her hand. you bit your bottom lip, realizing the huge mistake you made. what were you going to do now?

"make a fake confession to..." sonia said, her eyes moving across all the people in the room. she finally stopped on hop, then smirked.

"hop." sonia said, turning back to you and innocently smiling. hop turned to you in confusion, definitely not wanting to hear this "fake confession".

"but sonia, we're just fri-"

"i said it was fake hop, don't worry." hop frowned.

"well.. go ahead." sonia mumbled to you, smiling. you gulped. you knew that everything was a joke. but you knew that your big mouth would say something you really meant. this was a fake confession.

"i-i'm sorry... i can't." you said, your voice breaking up.