Chapter 10

A/N: Merry Christmas Eve!!!I hope everyone has a happy Christmas!❤️
                 *.          *.        *.  
       "Take it off!" Beomgyu repeated with grabby hands toward Taehyun. Taehyun hugged his shirt to his chest.
      "Why the hell do I have to take it off?!" Taehyun backed away from beomgyu.
      "Because If you get blood on it, im not coming near you." Beomgyu glared and held his hands out again.
      Taehyun growled to himself as he took his shirt off and handed it to beomgyu. They were at the abandoned pool since there was an overgrown field and thy could safely hunt there. Beomgyu was sitting on top of the maintenance shack now holding Taehyuns shirt.
      "Im keeping the pants on, don't worry I'll try not to get blood on them." Taehyun held a finger to beomgyus mouth so he wouldn't interrupt.
    "You sure you want to watch? It'll smell like blood." Taehyun was  a bit worried that beomgyu would get scared and think he was gross.
      "Tae, im a vampire too, blood smells delicious to me too, I'm fine watching I just wont-" he gulped feeling himself cringe.
"Drink it, got it. Alright well I hope you enjoy the show then." Taehyun smiled and hopped off the roof, targeting a deer in the field and quietly stalking up to it like a tiger.
     Beomgyu smiled to himself and tried not to giggle watching Taehyun hunting. In all his years the others wouldn't let him join them on hunts but he saw what they did now. He turned to his bag to pull out the cleaning supplies he brought for the blood Taehyun would most definetly have on him.
      A delicious smell suddenly spread throughout the air and Beomgyu knew that Taehyun had caught the deer. He covered his mouth to help resist the urge to feed. He had to admit, starving hurt, he wished that he could drink blood but ....the warm...thick iron taste he remembered from being a human. Picturing it inside his mouth was sickening it made him feel gross. He was comforted however with the fact that, If he were a human still, he was sure that he wouldn't have been a cannibal.
      Taehyun came back with blood inside of a sealed bag and blood on his face and chest. "Sorry, I tried to keep the smell as far away from you as possible." Taehyun crouched and put the sealed bag in beomgyus backpack to take back to the others. Beomgyu noticed that Taehyun looked really good right then. Really good.
      "You look good." Beomgyu blurted out and caught himself when Taehyun looked at him with a surprised face. "Its because I just fed, I feel healthy." Taehyun smiled and Beomgyu remembered that Taehyun still had blood on his face and chest.
        "Oh- i brought towels to wash the blood off, there's a little stream by the pool so we can use that water." Beomgyu stood up and was greeted with Taehyun holding him from behind tightly.
     "AH- YAH YAH YAH YOU HAVE BLOOD ON YOU!!" beomgyu shrieked and tried to break free.
"We can wash our clothes in the creek, like you said. C'mon I feel strong right now ...can I do our thing?" Taehyun seemed in a really good mood, he must've drank his fill of the deer.
      Beomgyu smiled and closed his eyes. "Ok, go do it."
He heard running footsteps across the top of the shacks roof then heard Taehyuns feet leave it. He inhaled trying to determine how far off Taehyuns scent had gone.
     "One......mm wait no....NOW one ....two-" beomgyu shot his hands up and was lifted into the air.
       "Three." Taehyun laughed when he pulled beomgyu in the air, flying towards the creek. "When did we ever come up with this game?" He asked, looking at beomgyus smile at the height.
      "When I said I'd never drink blood, we were testing which abilities i had left and scent was one, I can still smell you no matter how much abilities I lose." Beomgyu laughed and smiled up at the boy as they landed beside the creek.
     Even if you lost all your abilities you're happy that you can smell me? Taehyun wanted to confess then and there but something held him back.
     Taehyun watched beomgyu take his shirt and pants off and dip them in the creek to wash them. He saw beomgyus pale skin better now....he wanted to force him to eat as much as yeonjun did but he was his crush and fear of rejection and hatred is very motivating.
        "Taehyun? Arent you going to wash off?" Beomgyu noticed the boy staring and noticed his sad look. Beomgyu frowned, did Taehyun think his body looked gross? Beomgyu felt self conscious now of how sick he was looking.
        Taehyun noticed he made the boy uncomfortable, so he went to clean his clothes alongside beomgyu.
       "Beomgyu, supplements....they won't keep you healthy forever ...when you do have to-" Taehyun tried to put a hand on beomgyus back but beomgyu suddenly splashed him.
     "There's still blood on you!!!" Beomgyu laughed and changed the subject. Taehyun wiped the water off his face and splashed beomgyu back.  "Yah! I was trying to have a serious conversation!" Taehyun laughed at the soaked beomgyu.
      "Oh? You think its funny hm?" Beomgyu smiled and tried to dunk Taehyun underwater. Taehyun stopped the action by holding beomgyus waist and keeping himself above water.
      The moment was suddenly intimate to Taehyun, hands on beomgyus bare waist, the sound of the water flowing around them, beomgyus laughs as he rinsed blood off of Taehyuns face, Revealing a clean Taehyun.
        "Beomgyu." Taehyun pulled the boy down a bit, limiting the space between them.
      "Hm? You're clean now." Beomgyu's smile at him made Taehyun feel way healthier than any amount of blood would.
       "Have mine." Taehyun then tried to pull beomgyus mouth to his neck. Beomgyu panicked and backed up. "What?!"
     "Drink my blood, its mine and you can just have a little! It'll help you a lot any blood will!!!" Taehyun was stopped by beomgyus hand on his mouth.
     "Please. Don't ruin our fun ok? I'll cross that bridge when I get there, let's bring the blood back to the others." Beomgyu let a soft pleading smile display towards Taehyun. Taehyun didn't fight his wish and only said 'alright'.
      Taehyun caught sight of something and shoved beomgyu down with a hand over his mouth quickly.