Chapter 46

The boys didn't have time to run when a whole squadron of scouts burst through the doors to help the elders. This was not good.
      Taehyun tried to pull beomgyu with him, forming a circle with yeonjun and Soobin, back to back to defend all sides.
       The blood was working but they just couldn't spray every single one in time, they got ripped apart from eachother, tossed on the ground and now multiple vampires were attacking each individual member.
      Hueningkai had ran, tripped, and tumbled down the tower stairs despite being completely exhausted. They were all going to die.
      Hueningkai quickly grabbed a spear from the hallway and went into the room full attack, determined to save his s friends, who were fighting for their lives.
       Hueningkai got rushed of course but he wasn't worried because Everytime a vampire tried to bite him, they literally swallowed their doom.
      Hueningkai stabbed multiple vampires with the spear, trying to clear the crowds around the members, he was afraid he'd be to late and that they would have torn them apart. How could he get so many of them off alone?
     "GET AWAY FROM THEM!!!" Hueningkai heard angels scream, entering the room and attacking the swarms around his friends. Not literal angels, technically their names were Yeji, Yuna, Lia, Ryujin, and Chaeryoung, but they were angels to him for showing up when they really needed them.
      "I HOPE THIS MAKES UP FOR POISONING YOU TAEHYUN!!" Chaeryoung stabbed a vampire through the head with a dagger before it could bite Taehyun.
     Taehyun smiled and gratefully took her help, fighting some off of him.
      Beomgyu had run out of blood in his watergun by now, so he clenched his fangs and started fighting just like the scouts, with his fangs and strength. It felt nice being able to use all the qualities of a vampire after being a virgin weak vampire for so long.
    Soobin was struggling to keep a scouts fangs from digging into him by shoving his watergun as a sort of gag in its mouth. He regretted it when his watergun crunched under the scouts sharp fangs.
     "I've got you!!" Ryujin came in fists blazing and twisted the vampires neck, breaking it long enough to get him off of soobin.
     "Thanks." Soobin smiled and regained his stance. Since using virgin vampire blood was pointless in the scouts he simply started tearing them apart and saved the blood for the elders.
     Taehyun tried to force his way through the mob and he managed to link hands with beomgyu, pulling him to his side.
     "TRY AND FORM A CIRCLE!!" yeonjun pulled soobin back to back with him and ryujin as they tried to form a bigger circle.
     Hueningkai was not doing good on the other hand, the boys were on the opposite side of the room fending off scouts with the girls, chaeryoung was currently trying to help peel elders from Hueningkai but she didn't have any way of injuring the elders without Kai's blood.
      The elders weren't the ones even attacking Hueningkai, they were too afraid of his blood, they were only defending the scouts that were taking Hueningkai down, it was like a two layer wall that chaeryoung couldn't break through.
     "GUYS HUENINGKAI NEEDS HELP!!" chaeryoung cried trying to catch a glimpse of his condition through the pile of scouts on him, his spear no longer moved so she didn't take it as a good one. She really didn't want to see anyone die.
       Soobin and yeonjun tried so desperately to push the scouts back, there were just so many.
     "Ah- CHAERYOUNG TAKE THIS AND FIX IT!!" soobin threw his watergun over the scouts heads in the direction he heard chaeryoungs voice, hoping- ,...PRAYING that she could get to Hueningkai faster than they would.
      Chaeryoung caught the gun but one of the elders shoved her to the ground before she could use it. They knew what was in the waterguns, and they weren't about to let chaeryoung have it.
      Yeji had flown and linked arms with the girls after they broke off their scouts.
     Taehyun tried to fly up but the scouts were weighing him down, like a chained net was cast over him.
     Beomgyu thought for a moment, they were both stuck seperated from yeonjun and Soobin, they needed to get to yeonjun and Soobin to form a circle with the girls and kill the scouts....but they were weighed down and neither could fly up.
      "Taehyun! let's play our game!" Beomgyu had an idea hit him.
     "IS NOW THE BEST TIME BEOMGYU?!" Taehyun growled, trying so hard to peel the scouts off both of them with beomgyu. He just couldn't get them both free before a new layer of scouts came.
      He didn't like the look beomgyu gave him in response. "Let's play our game.....1....2....." Beomgyu gave a look of 'its alright.' to Taehyun before Taehyun could even disagree. Beomgyu handed Taehyun his watergun and bit into the scouts clinging to Taehyuns legs, breaking their grasp on Taehyun, which sent him flying up.
      Taehyun was now free and in the air, but without beomgyu. "BEOMGYU!?" Taehyun desperately tried to fly back to him without a scout grabbing him.
     "GET HUENINGKAI HE CANT FIGHT BACK!!" Beomgyu screamed at Taehyun, Taehyun hated leaving beomgyu to himself but had to weigh his choices.
      Hueningkai really did stand less of a chance than beomgyu right now....so he clenched his fist and landed beside yeonjun and Soobin, along with the girls he pressed their backs together.
         The group cleared out many more scouts now that they didn't have to defend themselves or watch their back. The scout numbers dropped insanely.
      They finally had cleared the mob on them and immediately went to the elders.
     "YOU SHOULDVE BURNED A LONG TIME AGO!!" Taehyun now took out his anger on the elders, using both his watergun and beomgyus. They had really ruined his whole life as far as he could remember. Turned him into a vampire, kept them prisoner in the castle, tried killing his friends multiple times, and for what? Because they were afraid of humans?
      Yeonjun almost felt pity for the elders that Taehyun was tearing apart and burning with the blood from the water guns, they didn't nearly have to touch the elders, Taehyun was doing it all for them.
      Yeonjun felt more concerned for Taehyuns mental state at the moment right now though, he seemed like an animal, like he had given up humanity and was now just as much of a monster.
      Soobin grabbed yeonjun's arm." Don't, he has the sharpest fangs and this outburst can clear the elders for us while we save Kai." Soobin had saved chaeryoung from the ground and retrieved his watergun, clearing a way to Hueningkai, who was more blood than boy at this point.
     Soobin simply used himself as a barrier around Kai while the others finished off the scouts.
      A moment passed before silence and heavy panting filled the room. They really just slaughtered the entire vampire army of scouts, and they didn't have the slightest doubt that the monster that was Taehyun would finish off those elders.
     "Kai?! Hey!!!HUENINGKAI!!!?" soobin wiped blood from the boys face trying to hear a heartbeat, or breathing or anything. Honestly, a sound from the boy would've brought so much relief.
        But he couldn't hear a sound.