Chapter 20

Soobin, Taehyun, and Yeonjun awoke to another problem at hand. The day everything was going so right it began going so wrong.
       "SOOBIN!!!" Hueningkai desperately reached for soobins hand while getting dragged from the mattress by very strong hands.
     "HUENINGKAI!!! MR. GU WELL COME BACK WERE SORRY PUT HIM DOWN DONT TOUCH HIM!!" Soobin thrashed in the air mattress. The power of an elder vampire. When within 10 feet of another, elders can do a range of more powerful things, such as restraining movement. ..
     Soobin, Taehyun, and Yeonjun thrashed and snarled trying to break free to help Hueningkai.
     " You three have gone against our rules, and nearly exposed us to the humans, youre friends mother released an article this morning of him running away. You didn't think you had outsmarted me and escaped this whole time did you?" The elder held Hueningkai tightly, holding his face away to expose his neck.
     "DONT YOU FUCKING DARE!!" soobins eyes were beaming red and the elder panicked a little when soobin could move his right leg, nearly kicking him.
     "My my, you four really have grown attached to this human hmm?" The elder smirked and let his fangs attack hueningkais neck... Or beomgyus arm.
     "AHHHHRH-" the elder held his mouth as burning went through his mouth, virgin vampire blood, he knew one of them was missing.
     "BEOMGYU TAKE KAI AND RUN!!" Taehyun screamed, feeling the elders hold lessen.
     Beomgyu didn't hesitate, knowing Hueningkai would be killed if he stayed. Beomgyu couldn't keep up the invisibility act anymore though. Instead, he pulled yeonjun up from the bed, since he was the closest. Yeonjun immediately lifted Hueningkai and was gone before the elder recovered.
     Soobin was very relieved Hueningkai was safe but an elder was still there. They weren't safe.

     "YOU PUTRID LITTLE HALF VAMPIRE!!" the elder slammed beomgyu to the ground, beomgyu couldn't even stand anymore. He got Hueningkai out at least.
     "BEOMGYU USE YOUR BLOOD, ELDERS CANT DRINK IT!!" Taehyun shouted instructions to assure no one would die today.
      Beomgyu cut his hand and before the elder could cower away, he threw blood frantically at him, hoping for it to get in his mouth.
     It worked, the elders throat was burning from the virgin vampire blood. Enough to make him lose his grip on Taehyun and Soobin. Taehyun quickly helped beomgyu up and  made a break for the exit with soobin but soobin was grabbed harshly away from beomgyus side.
    "SOOBIN!!" Taehyun reached to grab his hand but the elder was gone, with his friend. "DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT!!" Taehyun hit the wall angry.
     "He only took him because be needs to lure us back to the castle..." Beomgyu held himself with the wall.
     "Why...today we were going to get a chance at normal living again..." Taehyun couldn't help but let his frustration make him cry, beomgyu pulled the boys he's to his chest. "Its ok, he won't be coming back...cry if your frustrated." Beomgyu ran his hands through the vampires hair. Taehyun used to get frustrated when the elders would kill an animal friend he had made when they were little. Its been a while since beomgyu saw taehyun sad, this whole time everything was so happy.

      "I can't smell them...we should head back." Yeonjun held the shaking humans hand, carefully entering the room, not smelling the threat of the elder any longer.
      Hueningkai was the first to notice. "SOOBIN??!" Hueningkai saw taehyun crying on beomgyus chest and a lack of soobin and panicked.
      "Kai, Kai don't panic yet- he isn't dead I'll explain, I know exactly where soobin is." Beomgyu gave Hueningkai a sincere look and calmed him down.
     Beomgyu knew they were all frustrated and wanted to go back to living with Hueningkai in peace but panicking and getting angry wouldn't help that.
     "Listen, it's bait, he wants us to go back to the castle, and he knows we wouldn't leave soobin there. We have to stay rational and come up with a plan." Taehyun composed himself and murmured into beomgyus shirt.
     Hueningkai bit his lip, gripping his hair. Yeonjun felt bad for the human, ever since they came into the humans life he's had trouble.
He hugged the boy. "Its alright, Taehyun always has a good idea to get us out of trouble, escaping the castle was his idea!" Yeonjun held the humans hand and Hueningkai could tell he was sincere about that.
      Hueningkai took a deep breaths and wiped the tears that threatened to fall.
"Alright, how do we get soobin back?"