Chapter 34

"Amazing? I know." Yeonjun posed like a model in front of the store mirror. Admiring the sunglasses and jacket he was trying on.
     Beomgyu and Taehyun were sitting on a bench in front of the dressing rooms. They had been there for about 28 minutes before they had to haul ass to the next store yeonjun wanted to go to.
     They say down at another bench, making themselves comfortable while me fashion tried on everything in the damn store again.
     Taehyun leaned on his hand, resting his eyes for a second so he didn't get a migraine.
    "Baby you okay?" Beomgyu placed his hand lovingly on Taehyuns thigh. Concerned if he would survive shopping with the blue diva.
      The pet name got his attention and he quickly looked to his boyfriend. "Yeah yeah. I'm good beom." Taehyun smiled to show he was at least alive still.
    Beomgyu smiled and played with a piece of taehyuns hair. "I'm sorry I dragged you into this, you could go home."
     "No. It's alright. I'll stay with you. He needs an army to carry his shopping bags." Taehyun laughed.
    Beomgyu gave a thumbs up as if he were actually paying attention to yeonjun's 47th outfit he was displaying to them. It was his birthday. Beomgyu would play nice.
     Taehyun figured that this shop was yeonjun's favorite so far considering the 'yes' compared to the 'no' pile of clothes. He made himself comfortable by laying in beomgyus lap, and letting him play with his hair. It was soothing to know he didn't have to suffer alone here.
     Yeonjun was so excited that this store had so many clothes that fit him nice. It's like it was made for him. He even found a shirt with a fox on it. He was currently checking out his coolest outfit, a leather jacket with some decorative chains. They went with his earrings well. He liked it.
      Yeonjuns attention was swayed by a familiar figure in the window. Chaeryoung? She was meeting with someone. But he couldn't tell who. None of the other girls were with her so it seemed sketchy.
    I knew she was up to something what the hell is it? Yeonjun tried to get a closer look by going to the window. Then he caught on to a scent. It was faint. But it smelt like- like a dusty sort of cinnamon. He quickly got shivers recalling who that scent belonged to.
    It's a member of the scouts..
Why the hell was chaeryoung meeting with a member of the scouts??!!had they recovered that quickly from the bombing??!! Were they coming for them again??!! Do they have something to do with hueningkais nosebleed???!!!
     Yeonjuns mind was frantic. Worried for his family again. He let the peace get to him. He knew they wouldn't let it go.
    "Junnie? You alright? Are you ready to go? It's getting dark." Taehyun said, suddenly awake at yeonjun's quietness.
     "Yeah...yeah I'm ready. Let's go."

    -

      "Are you sure you're feeling alright? You've been quiet the whole way back." Taehyun felt yeonjun's forehead.
    "I'm alright. I just missed home. Besides I got plenty of clothes today." Yeonjun smiled and pushed Taehyuns hand down.
"But you should ask your beombear there." Yeonjun cackled at how beomgyu was practically using the shopping bags as a bear coat. It was a bit cold tonight.
      Taehyun hadn't noticed beomgyu trailing behind them. He was probably tired from today and cold. Taehyun took some bags off beomgyus hands and held him close, covering him with his coat.
     Yeonjun scowled. "Some of us are single guys."
   "Oh stay bitter. You're just jealous." Taehyun laughed and playfully kicked yeonjun's butt into the gate of Hueningkais yard.
    Yeonjun fumbled with the key he had and unlocked the door.
Beomgyu and Taehyun both smiled at eachother. Knowing what was planned.
     Yeonjun walked in and was surprised to find the house completely pitch dark. He struggled to find the lightswitch.
    "Man. Did Kai and Soobin go on a date or something???" Yeonjun said. A bit worried when he didn't hear a reply from his friends.
     "Beomgyu? Taehyun? Hey don't tell me you tripped and died in the dark now." Yeonjun laughed but in reality he was panicking. Did they get here that fast? They took them away huh? They're all in trouble.
    Now yeonjun's voice was desperate as he felt for the lightswitch. He hated not hearing his friends voices. And it was so dark. "Kai? Soobin? Beomgyu? Taehyun?!!" Yeonjuns voice cracked slightly but hope flickered as his fingers found the lightswitch. He flipped it.

      "SURPRISE!!!!!!" yeonjuns eyes were met with streamers and confetti being tossed at him.
There were decorations everywhere and his friends were all right in front of him.
  Kai was holding a cake. Beomgyu and Taehyun were holding a giant box with a bow. And Soobin was holding the now empty confetti cannons.
     Yeonjun knelt down and cradled himself, covering his face. Well this was embarrassing he didn't want to cry but it just came. He was so happy.
     Soobin slapped beomgyu. "YAH! I TOLD YOU LIGHTS OFF WAS A BAD IDEA! HES CRYING!" soobin went to help yeonjun up and everyone led him to the table, setting the cake and present down to comfort him.
    "Junnnnn...don't cry on your birthday we haven't even sang yet!" Hueningkai rubbed yeonjun's back supportively, hoping to ease the crying.
    Yeonjun finally lifted his face and wiped tears, smiling at them.
They all saw this as their opportunity.
     "Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear yeonnjuun     happy birthday toooo yoouuu!!!"
    Yeonjun blew out his candles and smiled at everyone clapping.
"......what is that?" Yeonjun pointed to the blue blob on the cake.
     "It...was supposed to be a blue fox ...we tried .." soobin and Kai hung their heads in shame but yeonjun smiled anyway.
    "Thank you guys."
The moment was ruined by beomgyu already stealing one of the frosting flowers off the top and eating it.
    "Yah! Do you want me to kill you!?" Yeonjun yelled.

      "They seem to all be alive and well. Chaeryoung. Do you know what this means?"
    Chaeryoung shaked in fear at the scout holding her by her wrist. "It means....SOMEONE healed the human boy...TWICE." the scouts grip tightened on chaeryoungs wrist.
     "I'm sorry! They asked for help!!!! W-wouldnt want them to uh..  suspect me right???!!" Chaeryoung came up with a bullshit excuse but the scout saw the logic in it.
     "Put this in a drink of theirs tommorow. If you have so much trouble seeing one die. Picking one to die. And refusing to heal. Then this will simply help you finish the job."
    "What is it?" Chaeryoung hated the look of this little vial the scout gave to her. She felt like a monster. But she couldn't let them kill the girls....
     "It's poison."