Chapter 23

A/N: oml to those i told yeongyu was the ship I am so sorry I mixed up the books XD no no taegyu is in this one my bad I'm so sorry again. 😭😭😭Problems with writing multiple stories at once.

Taehyun heard her remark and turned, counting bodies. Was he invisible right now? He probably had to get invisible while leaving right?
Yeonjun noticed his panic and held his shoulder. "Tae taehyun its alright he probably left before us, let's go before elder gu comes to bite our asses!" Yeonjun gently nudged Taehyun to follow the others, who were following Chaeryoung.

Beomgyu held his side and leaned against the wall. Who the hell sets off a bomb in a dungeon?! He barely made it out. Now he was searching to see if the others escaped.
Vampires probably hid in the other side of the castle, Bei blown to bits would take years to recover from so they were probably afraid.
Beomgyu froze and hid behind a statue when he heard two vampire voices.
"It was that human! Elder Gu said he saw him set off the bomb in the cell block! They came to kill us!" A vampire lady was gossiping to his friends. What? No way Hueningkai would set off a bomb in a place hed never been to. And how the hell would he have done it without holding yeonjun's hand?
Beomgyu knew they were spreading false rumors to further ruin humans reputation. Probably to keep other vampires from wanting to leave. He felt dizzy, his side was bleeding and he was starving to death.
"Are you a friend of the humans?" A lady suddenly put her hand on beomgyus back from behind.
Beomgyu quickly grabbed a pop from the rubble and Lin to attack the girl. She blocked the hit and held the other end of the pole. It was no use, she was way stronger than a starving vampire.
"It's alright. I'm here to help. My names Lia, I'm a friend."

"The is where you been staying?" Chaeryoung had jumped at nearly every human on their way to hueningkais house. She got even more scared when a woman greeted them at the door.
"Taehyun!" The woman hugged the vampire boy. They had made a deal that he would return her son before the day was out. The woman looked around for her son among them but was met without him.
"Wheres Hueningkai? Wheres my son?" The woman seemed fragile and sad. Taehyun smiled. "Don't worry, hes here, and he isn't dead don't panic!" Taehyun looked to Chaeryoung, who made the statue walk towards them.
His mother looked terrified, matching expressions with soobin.
"WHAT HAPPENED?!!" she gently held the statues stone face and cried. Soobin felt the guilt in him growing and infecting him.
Chaeryoung stepped up to explain. "Ma'am, you know they are vampires i assure you I can fix him, hes not dead." She tried to comfort the woman but stayed far away, still fearing humans slightly.
Kai's mother invited them in and collected herself, glad her son was at least home.
Yeonjun looked around the house, she had cleaned up the mess that they had last made. This poor woman..
The boys waved goodbye to hueningkais mother, who had to work. She had repeatedly asked they not leave until she got back so the boys had agreed.
They were now inside the familiar human boys room. Everything is as it was when they left. It seemed shameful to be there after failing to rescue everyone safely.
"So....how are you planning to 'fix' him? You're a vampire..." Yeonjun pointed between Chaeryoung and the living statue.
"Well....you're almost right. I'm not a vampire. My fangs arent real." Chaeryoung reached in her mouth and took out the fake fangs, making all the boys shocked.
"Im a witch, i have friends in the vampire castle, I don't doubt they're trying to find your friend. Im going to work on undoing the statue state of this one." Chaeryoung went to touch hueningkais stone shoulder but soobin stood in-between them. He didn't notice he did it, Hueningkai seemed fragile now and Soobin instinctively really didn't want anything touching him, but he knew Chaeryoung was the only way to get him back to normal.
"Sorry...i will be gentle." Chaeryoung gave a comforting smile to the past prisoner she had befriended. Soobin was her friend now, so she didn't blame him for blocking Hueningkai from her. He spoke so nicely about his human. She smiled at their bond.
"Taehyun, your friend isn't dead." Chaeryoung perked up and held her ear, looking at the very gloomy boy sitting in the window. "How would you know where beomgyu is or not....I can't even smell him...he was starving when we left there..." Taehyuns eyes had no reflection, but he wasn't crying, it was sending shivers down everyone's shoulders.
"Taehyun, she's brought us this far why would she lie?? Be nice." Soobin said, trying to ease the evil aura on Taehyun.
"I know hes not, my friend and I can talk to eachother through my magic. Shes found him, hes hurt but not dead." Chaeryoung tried to think of ways to prove it to him.
"One moment. I can prove it " Chaeryoung moved the rug on hueningkais floor and started drawing a type of circle with lines.
All this weird witchy magic was freaking yeonjun out, he jumped and backed away, afraid to step in a witches circle.
"YAH YAH YAH YAH DONT RUIN HIS FLOOR!" soobin didn't want any of hueningkais things to be damaged while he was like this, he couldn't defend them himself.
"It's alright, it washes off i need silence please." Chaeryoung sat in the circle and held her hands as if she were holding water.
Taehyun turned to watch, having little hope, but still desperate for any news on beomgyu.
Life returned to his mood when he saw a reflection of a strange vampire go holding beomgyu. He quickly leaped down to run to the reflection.
"YAH! DONT BREAK HER CIRCLE!" yeonjun stopped taehyun from running in the circle.
"Beomgyu..." Taehyun felt his heart aching and dancing with joy. Beomgyu seemed to be able to hear so he replied. "Taehyun! You assholes left me!! Did you get soobin?" Beomgyu was suddenly looking through the water reflection.
Soobin showed himself. "Right here. I'm ok. How are you holding up? You have bandages." Soobin smiled seeing his friend was alright. He really was a tough nut.
"Ah...i got hit with rubble from the explosion, your friend Lia has been helping me, apparently soobin really made an impression on Chaeryoung and her friends." Beomgyu smiled at his friends, finally some light to this occasion.
Taehyun bit his lip. "Have you eaten? You're wounded and already dying. I'll come get you right now and bring you and them back here." Taehyun seemed to have his mind made up but stopped when beomgyu wuickly cut him off.
"Don't! GU has really set up defenses, you guys should be safe there for a while but it seems like hes planning a war. Don't come it isnt safe." Beomgyu scooted a bit to let lia in the conversation.
"Chaeryoung did my bombs work alright? What about the stone boy? And your bunny friend?" Lia seemed happy to see the background of the humans house, they didn't look malicious at all.
"Yeah, soobin amd Hueningkai got here in one piece, only beomgyu didnt get out but hes with you guys." Chaeryoung smiled to her friend.
Yeonjun snorted at 'bunny friend' earning a smack from soobin. "Sorry thumper didnt mean to get your ears in a twist." Yeonjun laughed and swatted back.
"Why are you guys helping us?" Soobin didn't know a witch lived in the castle. "We've wanted to escape too, but didn't know enough to actually leave, now that your friend soobin told us about living with humans, and how nice and pretty and funny they were- we decided nows our chance." Lia said from over the line.
Everyone gave soobin the look™. "Nice,pretty,and funny huh?" Taehyun wiggled his eyebrows. Soobin covered his face they all had to tease him.
Taehyun felt anxious, like beomgyu was in a different country. The fact that he was alive and helping these girls escape made him feel better though. It meant they'd be together soon.
The chat went on a little longer, mostly Taehyun instructing lia on how to take care of beomgyu since he didn't eat. Little mentions on how he talks alot and you need to listen or he gets upset.
Chaeryoung waved goodbye to lia and Beomgyu with the boys and ended it so Lia could he to work helping them escape.
Taehyun frowned when he could no longer see his blonde vampire. He sighed, but planned to ask Chaeryoung to call often until they could meet again. Taehyun already missed beomgyus soft hair, his little eating fits, his sleep talking.
"Stop that, it's freaky seeing you pouting." Yeonjun snapped taehyun out of it while they prepared for bed.
"Whos sleeping with Chaeryoung?" Soobin was NOT sleeping with anyone else besides Hueningkai. It would feel to weird.
The boys now realized that a witch girl would be staying with them for a while, and that their piving space looked and smelled like a teenage boys mancave.
"Dibs, im the only one without a sleeping buddy." Yeonjun said and scooted over on his large cot.