Chapter 55

"THERE YOU ARE WHAT TOOK SO LONG!!" beomgyu stood from the bench, worried for his tired looking friends.
         "Worry not beomgyu, they were attacked by leeches with fangs is all." Yeonjun stared at the two boys' necks poking out from the new matching turtlenecks they were suddenly wearing.
          "Did you find a place? We couldn't find anything. Mr princess here didn't like them." Taehyun sighed, just wanting to get their own place situated today.
           "Yes. The fifth one we looked at online." Hueningkai showed a picture. It was a shared house but since they were all five tenants together, they figured it wouldn't be a problem.
      "Alright. I'm in. Three rooms, outside pool, good commute to jobs." Yeonjun nodded, rereading over the house information.
       "I'm sure you checked it thoroughly." Yeonjun gave a smirk to the two, who slapped him simultaneously.
         "Alright, then we can buy it and move in tonight. I want to start work as soon as possible." Beomgyu smiled, he really was looking forward to a job near taehyun so they could fly- or walk...together every morning.
       "You guys start on that, I want to talk to chaeryoung about my question before we start anew." Taehyun gave a kiss on beomgyus cheek before taking off, since they were close to the girls' apartment anyway.
      Beomgyu frowned at house fast Taehyun left, but didn't dare leave all the work to the three stooges.
       "It's alright beom....I just contacted the landlord, they said we could pay this months rent tomorrow morning. She says we'll meet her there." Hueningkai smiled after reading the text message to the owner. She sounded so nice.
        "Yeah...let's go pack..." Beomgyu shifted his attention after he watched Taehyun vanish around a street corner.

          Taehyun had noticed they really weren't far from the girls' apartment and couldn't wait to ask. He didn't want any unwelcome surprises. His mood swings had pretty much subsided by now, so whatever side affects they were, he wanted to know what of.
          He knocked anxiously on the apartment door, greeted by Yuna with a smile.
             "Taehyun! Hey!" She hugged him. "How are you feeling? Better? Come in come in."  Taehyun didn't hesitate to enter the apartment and sit in what looked like their livingroom, right now it was covered in clothes.
        "Don't mind the mess, the girls were modeling as a part time job and brought some home. What's up?" Yuna offered Taehyun a cup of blood, they had filled a whole sports cooler with it for easy dispensing. Why didn't he think of that?
           "Is chaeryoung here? I have something I really need to ask her." Taehyun scratched his neck, nervous. He was anxious to see her.
          "Yeah! Let me get her she's eating in her room." Yuna stood and stepped over a makeup bag, knocking on one of the hallway doors.
      Chaeryoung opened the door and poked her head out, with a sandwich in it.
       Chaeryoung saw Taehyun and took the sandwich out of her mouth, making herself look like she hadn't been watching videos for hours.
       "Taehyun! Hi! What are you doing here?" Chaeryoung could guess, but asked anyway.
        "Can we talk about my blood?" Taehyun asked nervously. Yuna looked between the two, sensing the tension, and left the room to give them privacy.
      Chaeryoung sighed and sat down. "I thought you'd ask about that sooner or later."
       "Why did it save him? Why did I have mood swings? Am I sick?" Taehyuns sad expression made chaeryoung frown. He looked more worried about how he would affect anyone else rather than worrying about himself.
        "It worked because you aren't a vampire anymore." Chaeryoung started strong, right out of the gate. Taehyun was VERY baffled.
      "Well....technically you are, but you're not a normal one." Chaeryoung gave a sheepish laugh trying to explain.
     "Remember when you went crazy on the elders? Attacking them with the virgin vampire blood and biting them a-"
      "Yes yes I remember can we not describe my ruthlessness...." Taehyun was still embarrassed he acted like an animal.
      "While doing that you must have undoubtedly swallowed their blood or at least some of it right?"
        "I suppose ..."
       "Drinking an elders blood sometimes leads to a morph in strength and behavior...that's what makes an elder, not age per say...."
       Taehyuns eyes widened. "So you're saying.....I'm an elder?" Taehyuns voice shook on the last line.
     Chaeryoung nodded slowly. "BUT DO NOT PANIC!!! Being an elder only means you are stronger and can potentially control other vampires. Think of it like an alpha of a pack!!!! Please don't panic you won't die and you won't hurt anyone!!"
       "THATS NOT THE POINT! WHAT IF BEOMGYU TRIES TO DRINK MY BLOOD AND TURNS INTO AN ELDER?! HOW DO I EXPLAIN THAT IM THE VERY THING THAT WE ESCAPED FROM?!" Taehyun was already gripping his hair, feeling disgusted now. Now that he thought about that, a part of the elders he hated so very much was now a part of him. If beomgyu bit him now, he would become a monster too. Taehyun felt disgusted with himself.
      "Taehyun..... Please your mood swings could still affect you, don't act impulsively, corrupt elders like the ones you met are driven off of compulsiveness. There are good elders!! You aren't bad!!"
      Chaeryoung panicked when Taehyun stood and walked out the door, with shaking hands and a pained face. He didn't even say anything. She felt like she let him down again.

       "He'll be back soon hyung" Hueningkai tried catching beomgyus attention back to packing.
       "RIGHT! Right sorry..." Beomgyu shook his head and continued to pack their things from hueningkais bedroom. His mother was caught up at work with Kai's younger sister and leana had gone to a party with friends. The house was pretty quiet.
       Soobin picked up the vampire bunny plushie they won at the festival and shoved it in the box, making Hueningkai cry out.
       "BE GENTLE WITH SOOBIN JR!!!" Hueningkai snatched the plushie and hugged it, gently setting it in the box.
      "Oh I'm sorry soobin Jr...." Soobin awkwardly apologized so Hueningkai wouldn't hold a grudge.
       "Here. Let me help you." Yeonjun smiled and helped beomgyu finish taping the box he had been working on forever. He kept spacing out so it had taken so long.
     Beomgyu flinched and shivered like a scared cat suddenly getting up and running downstairs.
      Soobin and Hueningkai looked to yeonjun confused. Yeonjun waved their worry away. "He probably just smelt Taehyun, mates can smell each other stronger, you should know."

       "TAEHYUNNIEE!!! YOURE HOME!!!"