Chapter 31

"I'm going to take a shower alright?" Soobin left the couch and brushed his fingers through hueningkais hair, before grabbing a towel from the hall closet and walking to the bathroom.
     Hueningkai saw soobins phone laying on the couch and was tempted, but he trusted soobin, and decided to leave it. Instead, he wanted to make valuable use of soobins time off his phone.
     Soobin was surprised to hear the bathroom door open while he was in the shower...it could've been Kai's mom...
    "O-occupied...." Soobin said embarrassed to whoever was on the other side of the curtain.
"I know." A relieved rush came over soobin when he heard the sweet familiar sound.
    A whole new panic began when he saw Hueningkai drawing back the shower curtain.
     "YAH YAH YAH IM NAKED!!" Soobin flushed and kept the curtain from being drawn back.
      "What's wrong? Aren't we boyfriend's now?" Hueningkai said in a pouty tone.
     "W-well yeah but-" soobin gripped the curtain trying to come up with a better reason then telling Kai that 'hey! Don't show affection towards your boyfriend because I'm scared of your mom finding out!' but Hueningkai didn't allow him anytime before trying to pull the curtain back again.
    "I DONT WANT TOO!" Soobin blurted out, saving himself from exposure once more. Hueningkai was hurt by soobins harsh tone yelling at him.
     ".....sorry gum.. I didn't mean to push you." Hueningkai dejectedly let go of the curtain and gave up. Soobin sounded angry, he figured he shouldn't push it. Angry vampires were probably not good.
     Soobin covered his mouth when he realized his scary tone towards Hueningkai. He wanted to apologize but the door closed fast behind Hueningkai.
    Soobin sighed, frustrated and quickly finished his shower, he didn't want the next person to come in to be hueningkais mother.

       "Need help?" Taehyun laughed seeing beomgyu trying to empty the old flowerbeds but struggling because of the thousands of bugs hiding in them.
     "No. I got this." Beomgyu said confidently going to remove more old soil. Taehyun sighed, he loved watching beomgyu trying so hard to garden, the light sweat, the little bit of sunkissed skin showing, not too much sun for him, but not too little.
    Taehyun smiled and shamelessly admired beomgyus legs as he rolled up his pants to dig a little.
    "Stop staring you creep." Beomgyu shyly laughed and brushed a bit of his hair out of his face.
     "Why? I can look at MY boyfriend all I want sir. You didn't want help, so I'm monitoring." Taehyun smirked as he sprawled himself on a lawn chair to watch.
     "TAEHYUN TAEHYUN TAEHYUN!!!!" beomgyu screeched and was from the garden beds to Taehyuns arms in .2 seconds.
    "WHAT WHAT JESUS BEOM!!?" Taehyun barely caught the boy.
"THAT IS A GIANT SPIDER KILL IT KILL IT RIGHT NOW!!!" beomgyu hopped down and hid behind Taehyun, pointing to it.
     "So violent, the poor thing is probably more scared of you." Taehyun approached the spider and picked it up, carrying it to a different area of the yard.
    "Hrk- I'm never holding your hand again why did you CARRY itttt" beomgyu fake- gagged and went back to work gardening.
      "Ever think of joining the Olympics? You run fast. All they'd have to do is put a spider behind you." Taehyun laughed and teased beomgyu.
     "Don't you have something better to do?" Beomgyu threw a flower at Taehyun.
    "Not really." Taehyun kicked back and watched beomgyu plant a flower.
     "You could get a job." Hueningkais mother said from the doorway. She had been watching the two bicker for the time period.
     "MAAM." Beomgyu nearly tripped standing up to now to her.
"Beomgyu, I was kidding when I said you should do the flowerbeds sweetie .....why don't you go inside and relax? You really don't owe me anything. You'll make me feel bad if you keep acting like my maid." Hueningkais mom smiled at the boy and then looked to Taehyun.
     "And you- you're a handsome young man, what do you think of a job near mine? There's a small cafe, I'm sure with your charm ladies would line up for a coffee."

     Beomgyu felt a ping of jealousy but went inside before he had to hear more. She did tell him to go rest.

    "Kai?" Soobin smiled at the boy curled up on the couch, holding his textbook. He looked like a baby. Soobin gently brushed kais hair behind his ear.
     "He fell asleep reading that boring book." Yeonjuns presence was now known, making soobin go on edge.
     "Spend some time with him would you? Why are you being so hostile to me? I promised I wouldn't bite him. I don't want to drive a wedge between us." Yeonjun gave a dissappointed look to soobin.
     "Sorry....I just don't want anything to happen to him after everything....were all finally happy. I'm going to take him to his bed." Soobin gently lifted the human boy bridal style.
    Hueningkai murmured at the contact but recognized who it was without even opening his eyes. He laid comfortably in soobins arms while he carried him upstairs to his room.
     Soobin nudged the door open and laid Hueningkai on his bed softly. He was about to leave when Hueningkai pretended to drowsily cling on him.
   "Stay..." Hueningkai got the vampire to lay next to him, cuddling. Soobin couldn't believe he just fell victim to hueningkais sleepy cuteness.
     Soobin decided that hueningkais mom wouldn't think this was suspicious, since they've slept together a while, so he became comfortable. Until he smelt the scent of Hueningkais blood.