Chapter 51

Soobin wasn't nervous, just baffled by hueningkais beauty as the morning sun came flooding through the windows, lighting up his face. The bright light lit it up a little too much and Soobin smiled, lifting his hand to keep the sunlight off hueningkais eyes.
     Hueningkais sleeping little pout ended and Soobin could feel him relax in his arms again after he had blocked the bright sunlight.

"Some of us....are single..." Yeonjun spat salt as he came back into the livingroom looking like hell. He went to make coffee in the kitchen, that's what had woken soobin up.

        "You know humans created an energy food and that alone is a lifesaver." Yeonjun sipped his coffee and sat back down on his couch, staring at the carpet trying to wake up. His bedhead had achieved volume models could only dream of at this point.

Yeonjun noticed the sharp glare soobin was giving him. "Oh I'm sorry will my talking wake up your princess there?" Yeonjun had too much of a hangover headache for the cuteness of his friends, so he just enjoyed his own lover, coffee.
"Beomgyu and Taehyun haven't come down yet?" Yeonjun asked after receiving a text message from chaeryoung, saying that the girls all made it home last night.
"Haven't seen them." Soobin gave an uninterested response, making sure not to speak too loud.
Beomgyu woke up to the best thing he could have, besides his hangover.
A gorgeous half naked vampire was spotted coming from the bathroom door, having showered. Taehyun was in his red boxers, drying his hair while waiting for beomgyu to wake up. He had no idea the boy was gawking at him right now.
Beomgyu quickly pretended to be asleep when Taehyun turned around. Taehyun smiled at the golden mess of hair across his pillow, just like he left him when he got in the shower.
Taehyun leaned on the bed and brushed a bit of hair falling on beomgyus eyelids. Taehyun wondered how long it would take him to count beomgyus eyelashes.
Beomgyu was turning pink seeing how Taehyun treats him while he's sleeping. Taehyun was definitely acting like himself again, sweet, smart, handsome, composed, and charming.
Taehyuns lips brushing against beomgyus cheek stopped beomgyus thoughts and replaced them with gay panic.
Beomgyu yelped at a sharp bite in his neck all of a sudden. "OW WHAT WAS THAT FOR YOU WERE BEING SO CUTE THEN YOU BITE ME WHAT THE HELL DONT YOU KNOW I HAVE A HANGOVER!!" Beomgyu had shot up and held his neck.
"So you were awake." Taehyun chuckled and laid his head on beomgyus lap teasingly. The brat had known he was awake the whole time and thought it was amusing to tease beomgyu.

    "I'm sorry..You weren't awake and looked yummy." Taehyun left a lazy kiss that beomgyu could feel through his shorts on his thigh.
Beomgyu was going through a midlife crisis seeing Taehyun so affectionate and teasing so much. What had gotten into him????
Taehyun continued to leave little kisses up from beomgyus thigh, to his chest, and finally at his neck before pulling back and staring at beomgyus lips.
     Beomgyu then understood why Taehyun looked so 'hungry' he had kissed him last night and knew Taehyun had liked it. Beomgyu felt his narcissism kick in, knowing he was an amazing kisser.
      Beomgyu leaned in slowly, teasing at taehyuns lips for another passionate kiss. Taehyun got excited seeing beomgyu get the message, he tried to attack for a kiss but beomgyu wounded him by pulling back and getting up like nothing happened.
      "Man I'm hungry how about you tae? See you downstairs." Beomgyu walked out the bedroom, knowing exactly what he was doing and skipped down the stairs to be met with a very unamused looking yeonjun.
Taehyun laid his head down on the bed, sulking like a rejected baby squirrel. Was this punishment for the whole bite thing?
"What?" Beomgyu asked yeonjun, looking to what he was staring at.
Soobin and Hueningkai were cuddling all cute in their own world, beomgyu scoffed. "if you're jealous get a boyfriend junnie." Beomgyu laughed at the boy.
"It's not that." Yeonjun said, crossing his arms.
"Then what is it?"
"I don't know how to tell them that Hueningkais family will be here any moment."

Taehyun dragged himself downstairs and had caught the last part of yeonjun and beomgyus conversation.
"Oh, have you asked them about Kai getting a place with us?" Taehyun was eager to find a place with the boys now that he had a job, and the others would soon get jobs.
     "Not yet. I don't want to burst whatever bubblegum moment they're having." Yeonjun had teased but really liked seeing soobin and Hueningkai so happy. It felt too good to be true that they were all starting their new lives. All his dreams had come true.

     "Then allow me." Taehyun so coldheartedly grabbed a pillow and threw it at the two. "Good morning!!!!!" He said, full volume.
Soobin gave a murderous look to Taehyun but it was too late, he heard a sleepy yawn next to him and felt stretching.

         "Good morning Taehyun." Hueningkai shared a mischievious look , knowing that they were the only sober people last night so they could remember everything.
"So I hate to tell you this but you guys should get showered and dressed quickly."
       Taehyun watched the two boys basically trip over eachother running upstairs to shower and clean themselves up. Taehyun had no human in-laws to worry about so he simply say down to think about the thing that WAS worrying him.
      Chaeryoung had said that she would explain why his blood saved Kai, but had not looked eager to say. He really didn't want to be surprised by something bad, but he really didn't want to know something that might ruin his peace. It was funny to him how even after gaining freedom, there were still problems.
       Yeonjun noticed Taehyuns face looking an awful lot like he was worrying about something. Yeonjun sighed to himself before turning beomgyu around and pushing him in the direction of his boyfriend.

   Beomgyu was confused why yeonjun pushed him, but immediately saw Taehyun staring at the floor. He got what he was worrying about right away, yeonjun however just wanted beomgyu to fix Taehyuns attitude before hueningkais family got home. Had to earn brownie points if he wanted all his friends to live together.

       "Hey, don't stress about it too much, you're acting like yourself right now right? How bad of an issue can it be compared to Hueningkai getting killed?" Beomgyu patted Taehyuns back gently, trying to comfort him.
     "You'll jinx us." Taehyun flicked beomgyus forehead as punishment for encouraging the universe to find a way to ruin everything for them again.
      "Owwwww then what do you want me to say????" Beomgyu frowned and rubbed his forehead.
      "I feel like I'm going through a second puberty, I don't know if it's bad but it's irritating when i spontaneously get impulsive, I'm not an impulsive person." Taehyun draped his head over the back of the couch and sighed.
       "Want me to ask chaeryoung tonight?"