Chapter 30

"I'm going to be homeschooled!" Hueningkai ran in the door with his mother following. He ran and nearly knocked soobin over hugging him.
      "Only because you missed so much school.....I had to come up with some excuse for it or we'd be in trouble." Hueningkais mother stared at her son literally squeezing the life out of the new vampire friend he had made. She still couldn't quite process the fact that
   1. Vampires exist
    2. She's living with them
      And 3. They all refuse to leave her son even if she got them a job so they could buy their own apartments.
      "Hello Ma'am!!! How was your day at work? Would you like help with your coat?" Beomgyu politely greeted Kai's mom and helped her get her coat off. It had been a couple days of normal peace now and he felt guilty for having put her through so much, so he had been cleaning the house like a housewife for her.
      "Thank you beomgyu, it's alright, go rest." Kai's mom smiled at the boy and waved him off to the couch, where a very jealous Taehyun was glaring.
     Soobin had quickly pushed Hueningkai off the hug....besides worrying about his own friend turning his boyfriend into a vampire.....he completely forgot that he doesn't know if Kai's mom would be alright with Hueningkai having a boyfriend.....
     Kai whined. "Are you alright? What's with you lately?" Soobin had seemed distant and he couldn't figure out why, was he not doing good enough? Maybe vampire love meant something different, or he had been confused. Hueningkai even had these troubling thoughts. They were more normal than worrying about soobin being executed, or beomgyu starving, or any of the other shit they had been through, but the thoughts still hurt.
   "Alright, well I have some office work to do so please keep it down alright boys?" Kai's mom announced from her office door before closing. The office door that had been torn apart when beomgyu and Hueningkai got hurt after that fight with the scout. Yeah. Beomgyu still felt indebted for that.
     "Beommie...." Taehyun was like a child right now...hugging beomgyus waist, brushing his face against his neck gently. Like a whiny puppy in need of attention.
     "Beommiieeeeeee" Taehyun got his attention that time and Beomgyu noticed how needy he looked. "Sorry...I just feel guilty." Beomgyu now gave full attention. To Taehyun.
     "I know....you've been cleaning the house so much I can't find a hair on the floor ..." Taehyun smiled.
     "Too much?" Beomgyu got embarrassed now, he didn't think it was THAT excessive.
     "Mmm...maybe...why don't you ever offer to take off my coat?" Taehyun gently tried to give a love bit to beomgyu before getting smacked.
     "Yah! Not in front of everyone!!!" Beomgyu whisper-shouted, embarrassed.
     Taehyun stopped and noticed that beomgyu looked a bit paler than usual, he firmly held his hand and took him to the bathroom for a moment.

      "Soobin....hey...hello?" Hueningkai tried to grab his attention from the other side of the room. He was doing schoolwork on the kitchen table, and Soobin was reading something on his new phone on the couch.
     '10 best ways to come out to your parents'
          'What percentage of parents are accepting?'
      'How do you know if your parents will accept you, signs to look for'
      Soobin was completely immersed in research, saving advice from the entire internet. He was really worried that on top of the whole vampire thing, Kai's mom really wouldn't want her son dating a gay vampire, and he was pretty sure there's no tips for a vampire being accepted into the family.
     "AHN-" hueningkais wince of pain and help had definitely caught soobins attention, he quickly bolted to the kitchen when he didn't see Kai at the table doing his work.
     He could smell Kai's blood, and saw Kai by the sink crouched down in pain, so he went to examine him.
     "Kai! What's wrong? Are you alright? Let me see..." Soobin was so worried...Kai was glad to know that at least he still worried.
     "I'm fine...I cut my finger.." Hueningkai held up a bleeding finger. He wanted to cut an apple for a snack while doing schoolwork but it hadn't gone well.
      Soobins eyes were red and he was already licking hueningkais finger clean by the time Hueningkai finished his sentence.
Hueningkai examined his boyfriend's face while tasting his injured finger. Maybe this was how he could catch soobins attention again. Vampires love blood right?
     "There...feel better?" Soobin look at his boyfriends face for confirmation, before heading back to the couch.
    Hueningkai sighed at the loss of soobins time once again...and went back to do his schoolwork at the table. How he wished he never got soobin a phone .... What was he even doing?

    " Taehyun stop...it was just an hour..." Beomgyu tried to gently push Taehyun away from him but Taehyun had already pulled beomgyu up and placed him on the sink, holding his thighs so he wouldn't move.
    Beomgyu gasped when Taehyun started biting beomgyus neck. It was a sensation that would never not make him jolt and heat up.
    "T-tae...." Beomgyu let his hand wander across Taehyun back as he enjoyed the feeling. Taehyun then let his mouth free from beomgyus neck and looked to his heated boyfriend, letting him kiss the blood off of his lips.
     "Your turn.." Taehyun pulled his shirt off and pulled beomgyus head to rest on his neck. "Tae it's alright I can have lunch later I won't starve- really its-" beomgyu tried pushing away but could feel Taehyun getting sad over him refusing to eat. They had made a deal that beomgyu would drink taes blood as long as taehyun drank his so it would be fair. Beomgyu hated feeling indebted.
      Beomgyu didn't want to upset Taehyun so he bit Taehyun and gently pinned his back to the wall after hopping off the sink.
    Taehyun was so relieved to see beomgyu less pale, but he knew he was actually enjoying the extra affection from beomgyu.
       Once beomgyu pulled back Taehyun wiped the blood off his lips with his thumb and admired beomgyus face after biting him.
     Beomgyu handed Taehyun his shirt and went to unlock the bathroom door now that he had drank something, but Taehyuns hands around his waist stopped him.
    "Wait...can't you stay...we don't have to just be together to taste blood ..." Taehyun was clingy and pouting. This was a new sight for beomgyu, it made him gush inside, but he had already promised Kai's mother he would fix the flowerbeds in the front yard.
    "Later... alright?" Beomgyu smiled and gave Taehyuns hand a squeeze before leaving to fix the flowerbeds.
   Taehyun sighed in dissapointment.  "Yeah....later..."