Chapter 12

"Thanks, I just have my hands full so I couldnt open th-" Hueningkai almost dropped the bags he was holding when soobin hugged him, he was surprised and saw the others behind him looking relieved.
      "What happened? Why is everyone so worried?" Huening gently urged soobin back inside and set the bags he was holding down.
      "We saw scouts and when you were late we thought they might smelt us on you and- you know." Yeonjun made a dead face and got the point across.
      "Oh- no no no I just went to a bakery downtown. I got something for everyone, I know it won't satisfy your hunger but I tastes good!" Kai smiled and handed out rolls filled with cream, jam, and some with cinnamon.
       The vampires smelled the food and gave eachother weird looks. Soobin however immediately took a bite, loving it. "Wow! I love it!" Soobin happily ate the roll and thanked Kai.
      "Its good, but it's pointless for us to eat it." Taehyun thanked Hueningkai but gave the roll back, he already had a full meal today.
     "Aw c'mon taehyun. It just calories to me , but the point is it tastes good." Hueningkai smiled and bit into his roll.
     Taehyun saw beomgyu eating the roll by yeonjun and fast eachothers. It didn't help them at all but Kai had a point. They looked happy, especially the giant bunny silently begging Kai for a bite of his.
       Taehyun smiled and took the roll back. "Alright, ill eat it. Thanks Kai." Taehyun finished his roll and did enjoy it.
    Hueningkai noticed the bunny vampire ogling his roll. He held it out. "It's cream filled you can have some." Hueningkai laufhed when soobin gently took a grateful bite. He swore if the boy was a puppy his tail would be sweeping the floor.
      "Hueningkai, since we saw scouts could one of us go with you when you have to go out? It would just make us feel more comfortable." Beomgyu asked as soon as he finished his roll.
     "Yeah! I don't mind. I don't want to be eaten by a scout either." Hueningkai nodded and tried to figure out how to equally split the last of his roll with soobin.
     "Here." Hueningkai smiled and offered some of the roll as if it were pocky. Soobin ignited like his face was on fire. "IM FULL ON SECOND THOUGHT WOW ITS GOTTEN LATE WE SHOULD GO TO BED YEP GOODNIGHT." soobin was upstairs faster than he had swallowed his bread roll.
       "Yeah, im tired from hunting so I'm going to hit the hay." Taehyun stretched and took his leave upstairs.
       "Wow, grannies going to bed early." Yeonjun smiled towards Kai. "We should stay up and play something I don't want to sleep yet, what's a good human game?"
      "I have a video hame called just dance....it'll spend all that energy you have." Hueningkai hooked up his Wii.
      Beomgyu helped Hueningkai pull three controllers out so they could play.
       -
         "We've literally danced to this song 12 times now give it up beomgyu if you lost you lose!" Yeonjun panted. Beomgyu insisted the keep dancing to 'cat and dog' until he beat yeonjun.
     Beomgyu felt a pang in his stomach and crouched, holding it.
"Beom? Maybe you shouldn't use so much energy well get you supplements tommorow." Yeonjun helped the blonde to the couch. Beomgyu agreed and handed hueningkai his controller.
"So, since I can't dance now. I'm going to do what i do best." Beomgyu relaxed to watch the boys dance on the couch. "Talk."
     -
             "Favorite animal?"
"Penguin"
                                  "Fox."
          "Favorite vampire."
                                          "Myself."
"Wait what that's not fair I not gonna pick favorites." Hueningkai got distracted by beomgyus question and lost the round to yeonjun.
     "Alright. I'm tired. Now we can sleep...." Yeonjun tossed hisbcontroller to the couch and caught his breathe heading upstairs.
     Beomgyu and Hueningkai followed but we're stopped by yeonjun, who looked to be eaves dropping.
      They were going to question him but then they heard soobin and Taehyun who faintly to eachother on the other side of the door.
     "Since we're both in the same situation how about we offer some solutions." Soobins voice was heard.
      "Ok. I suggest turning kai into a vampire then." Taehyuns voice responded. Yeonjun gasped and wanted to look at Hueningkai but beomgyu and Hueningkai shushed him so they could hear the rest of the conversation.
      Soobin was offended about taehyuns obviously not-gonna-work solution to his problem so he offered one in return. "Force feed him blood then." Soobin said giving a smart-ass look back to Taehyun.
     They both knew that neither of those would work and that they were just teasing eachother so they laughed.
      Yeonjun suddenly opened the door with a disgusted look and Soobin and Taehyun were caught off guard. "Ok ONE YOU STAYED UP TO CHAT AND LIED ABOUT SLEEPING. AND TWO-" Yeonjun was stopped when he heard footsteps tromping downstairs behind him.
      Taehyun, soobin, and yeonjun all shared looks of shame. "You fucked up- explain." Yeonjun stopped the boys from running downstairs after Hueningkai and beomgyu, who were either sad or pissed off about the two vampires secret conversation and laughing.
      Yeonjun didn't seem to budge so Taehyun and Soobin started explaining.
       "You have to swear to keep this between us three." Soobin started off, at first is was only going to be a secret between Taehyun and himself but this just happened and they had no choice.
       Yeonjun nodded looking really interested at their dirty little secret. "Soobin likes Hueningkai, and im sure you know I like beomgyu." Taehyun flat out confessed to yeonjun.
     "Well duh, i like them too." Yeonjun scoffed but Taehyun gave him a look. "No, you know I love beomgyu, like confess love." Taehyun tried again.
    "Oh. .....OH!!!!" Yeonjun realized what they were saying and smiled, hitting their shoulders. "YAH! YOU DJRTY DOGS HOW CIULD YOU KEEP ME OUT OF THIS I HAD AN IDEA OF TAEHYUNS LOVE FOR BEOMGYU BUT SOOBIN ????YOU HAVE A CRUSH??!"" The boys frantically tried to cover yeonjun's mouth.
     Yeonjun hushed up.