Christmas

A/N- Happy Christmas peeps, i hope you have an amazing day!

Summary- Peter is 7 and it's christmas. He is Tony and Peppers biological kid. 

(Third Person P.O.V)

The youngest Stark -Peter Stark-, aged seven had just woken up. His eyes shot open and a smile spreads across his face as he sees the snow falling from outside his window.

"Merry christmas FRIDAY" He says sweetly as he soaks up the warmth of his bed.

'Merry christmas young sir' FRIDAY replies, a hint of joy in her voice. 

After the reply Peter jumps up and runs out of his room, taking a bee line straight for his parents room.

He slams the door open and runs in, he launches himself onto the bed and jumps up and down shouting "IT'S CHRISTMAS. IT'S CHRISTMAS. WAKE UP. WAKE UP."

Pepper and Tony laugh at the excitable seven year old. Tony pulls Peter down so he is laying between his parents. 

Tony starts to tickle him and Peter giggles uncontrollably as he wiggles around, "Merry christmas cheeky monkey" Tony says to his still laughing child.

"Merry christmas daddy. Merry christmas Mummy" Peter says after he has sobered up.

"Merry christmas baby boy" Pepper says ruffling his hair.

Peter jumps out of bed, grabbing his parents hands and pulling them along with him and out of the door.

They both laugh as he bounces along with a huge grin spread across his face.

When he sees all the presents stacked under the tree a bigger grin plasters it's way onto his face as he turns to his parents and collides into them hugging their legs tightly. 

Soon everyone else wakes up and comes out, everyone sits together as they share presents.

-

Lunch rolled around and Peter was happier than ever, he jumped around everyone hugging them and thanking them. Everyone loved Peter in his happy bubbly state, it made everyone so much happier. 

"I love all of you guys" Peter says mindlessly as they all start eating, everyone's heart warm with the statement, everyone around the table saying they love him back. 

-

Soon darkness fell and Peter was exhausted. Everyone sat on the sofa, bellies full, hot coco in their hands and happy to have their family around them. Peter was situated in the middle of his parents, head laying against Tony's chest fast asleep.

-

-

-

A/N- I hope you all have/had a lovely christmas or day if you don't celebrate it

- M xx