Festival Preperations

"Hime for heaven sakes, stand still!" Virgo scolds me for the hundredth time while hemming my Kimono.

"I can't, the pins are tickling my skin." I wiggle while giggling from the contact. "Please tell me your almost done." I groan, tired from standing.

"We will be done soon if you stand still." She sighs and puts a pin in her mouth. Rolling my eyes, I watch her finish sewing the end of my kimono. "Ok, it's done!" She stands up and looks me over, admiring her handwork.

The top of the kimono is a dark red color with flowers and sea creatures. The back of the top  is purple, which also rims the side. The bottom is a pink skirt, tied to the top with a purple ribbon.

"Lovely." She smiles. "I'll go call Cancer so he can do your hair."

No so long later, Cancer brushes my silk blonde locks in two pony tails with pink and white flowers placed on top. It's a graceful look for the festival and seems to suit me well. Virgo takes out the mirror so I can take a look.

"Here take this." She places something in my hands. It's a red carousel that goes well with my outfit. "It was your mother's."

"My mother's?" I gasp and graciously take it from her, opening it while twirling it around with my fingers. I turn towards the mirror and look sideways, admiring my new look. "It's beautiful Virgo, thank you."

"No problem, Princess

"No problem, Princess." She cleans up the left
over fabric and sewing materials. After fixing me up one more time, she tells me. "Sir Natsu will be here soon to escort you outside to the carriage."

"Alright." I huff and sit down. "Why do I always need to be escorted?"

"Because your the princess and being the daughter of the king can put you in grave danger. The kingdom has many enemies who are eager to see this kingdom fall. We must be extra careful." She explains and grabs the sewing kit. "Oops." She sighs and leans down to pick it up after it accidentally slips from her grasp "Punishment, Hime?"

"Are you SERIOUS?" I face palm. "I won't punish you for dropping a sewing kit!" I sigh. "And why in the world you want to be punished?!"

"It was a worth a try." Virgo chuckles.

"You did it on PURPOSE?" I shout.

"What's wrong now, Princess? Got your hair stuck in your dress?" A voice says wryly and I turn around to see my idiotic of a guard grin down at me. "You know yelling like that isn't very ladylike." He points his fingers at me and shakes them. Clicking his tongue, he shakes his head. "My my, what would Lord Sting say?"

A vein pops in my head. "Say that again, pheasant!"

"Oof, that hurt Lucy." Natsu grabs his chest. "Calling your childhood friend a pheasant? Now your gonna make me cry." He puts on a pouting face. "Don't you think that's a little cruel, Virgo?"