Cliff Fight

Hey you all! Sorry I haven't been uploading. I've been so busy the past month and had no inspiration. But finally I had some and decided to write! I'll try to write more but it won't be as much as I used to. But I'll try my best for you wonderful readers! Anyway, that's all! Thanks for all your support!

Now let's get started with the story!

Enjoy! ✌️

-•-•-•-•-

The next few moments were a blur. Natsu grabbed his sword before taking my hand in his as we ran out the back door of the Inn. Natsu led me to the back alleyways behind the Inn and we headed towards the forest. We ran so fast, I could barely keep up with his fast pace, causing him to roughly pull on my hand. Happy flew quickly beside us, his little wings flapping fast as he glided through the air.

My feet hurt from all the running and I tripped,  my knees hitting the ground with a loud thud.

"Princess!"

"I'm alright," I said, while Natsu hurriedly helped me up. I looked down and noticed my inured knee bleeding through the bandage. The fall must have reopened the wound.

"Are you sure?" He asked, a worried look beginning to form on his face.

"Positive," I told him and brushed my torn nightgown, "Shouldn't we continue our escape? Sting and his men could catch up to us any moment."

"Right!" Natsu grabbed my hand and began to run slower, making sure I won't trip again. Happy flapping his little wings hurriedly beside us. Soon we came upon the forest at the edge of town. Branches scratched my face as we ran. Water poured down from the sky, as the heavy rain drenched us all. I could see the black dye, drip slowly from my now blonde colored hair.

I gasped, knowing I could be recognized as the Princess easier now. But I kept on following Natsu, determined to make sure Sting won't find us.

"I want you all to scatter around and look through this forest! I know the Princess is somewhere in here!" I heard Sting's dark voice order the guards.

I stopped abruptly. My heart racing from fear of being found.

I can't face him! Not after what he did!

"Princess! Let's go!" Natsu tugged on my arm, breaking me of my thoughts. So I continued to run by his side, hoping we won't be found.

I know this time in my heart, Sting won't let us go or show any mercy! We must not be caught!

"Natsu! Let's go this way!" Happy said, bringing me out of my thoughts. He pointed his right claw to the right, where a clearing was. "I think there's a trail over there that leads down the cliff, it might bring us to a cave we can hide in!"

"Great thinking, Happy," Natsu said, slowing down before turning towards the clearing. He looks over at me, "Don't worry, Princess, I'll make sure his men won't catch us."

I nodded, unable to say anything. I was too out of breath from all the running and fast paced walking.

Soon the clearing came into view and I could see a small path leading down the cliff. We all ran, while Happy flew, but as soon as we were about to reach it, a guard came into view and stopped us, pointing his sword towards our chests.

"Not another move!"

He smirked and looked right at me, "Well well well, if it isn't the spoiled brat, who calls herself a Princess. King Eucliff will be pleased I found you."

"Hmmm...you could call for him, " Natsu stepped foreword, placing a hand on my back to push me behind him, "But trust me when I say this: if you or any of the other soldiers try to lay a filth hand on her, you'll have to come through me."