Chapter 8

Gabriel's POV

I climbed up and hid on tree and waited for them to come out...

After 20 minutes...

Beep! Beep!

I woke up when I heard a horn. I fell asleep on the tree I was hiding in since those two took so long to argue.

I saw Jack driving away, so I jumped down and ran to my motorcycle. I followed him, he didn't seem to see me. He was fast, but I was able to catch up to him.

I stopped 2 blocks away from where he parked so he wouldn't suspect a thing. When I thought he was going to get out of the car, it popped!

What the f*ck is going on?!

His car popped and revealed a blue car with the letters "JK" on the front.

I think I saw that thing before...

"Hachi! I'm here!" He yelled at the Sky

Has he gone mad?!

Suddenly, something revealed from the sky, it was a giant airship, it was red with a dragon on the side the words "Joker" on them. It picked up Jack and his car and brought it there.

I got my crescent-shaped hover board and rode on it to the airship

If you're wondering why I have this, let me introduce myself...

I'm Gabriel Kagayake, aka Kaitou Luna! And Joker has something that's mine, and I'm taking it back!

While following them, I instantly changed my school clothes into my Kaitou clothes, (like how Shadow does it) which was actually for boys, but I wanted to crossdress as a boy so my identity would be hidden.

When I reached the airship, I went in, that's when I saw Joker eating curry that his assistant made.

Joker saw me "L-Luna! Why the heck are you doing here?! I never even told you where I live! How?!"

I kept my emotionless face, which annoys Joker "The question, How did I get here-"

"Don't you dare imitate Phoenix!" He stopped me, I really like to annoy him, he looks cute when he's mad.

"Pfft, I followed you"

"Hey Joker, do you have any chilis-" Phoenix showed up and stopped what he's saying when he saw me. "Why is he here?!"

"Shut up chicken, I'm only here to take what's mine"

"What do you mean? I never borrowed anything from you" Joker was wondering what he took from me

"Nevermind, I'll go find it myself" I walked to his treasure room, which took me 30 minutes to find. I looked around to find what I want, which was the moonlight chest, which contained my-

"Hey Luna! Get out of my treasure room!" Apparently, Joker and Phoenix were following me

"Hey Acrux, look! It's the treasure roo-" Joker punched Phoenix

"Don't you dare feed your pseudo-cat!"

They started arguing again, which gave me time to look for it. I kept on searching, after a while, I finally saw it.

The moonlight chest...

I opened it, and that's the only time that Joker noticed me. "Luna! Get away from that!" He yelled

Joker's POV

Luna opened the chest, I tried to stop her but she wouldn't listen

Hmp! I was supposed to open that! I wonder what it is though, I never peeked at it when I stole it-

"Tsuki!"