Chapter 17

Joker's POV

PE time...

Everyone changed into their jogging pants and T-shirt and went straight to the field. The teacher wasn't there since he got asthma, again.

Seriously, who in the world would work as a Physical Ed teacher when they got a lung condition?!

PE class usually lasts 1 hour everyday, and most of the time, our class is unsupervised so we just do whatever we want.

I sat on the bench and took out my Manga that I snook in at school and started reading.

Queen's POV

Our teacher in Math was absent today, so we had one hour to do anything we want until the next class.

I saw Rose staring at Cyan on the field, I decided to approach her. She didn't seem to notice me though, so I had to tap her shoulder to get her attention.

"Oh, Hey Queen!" She greeted me

"What are you doing here? Don't you have class?"

"Well, me and Cyan are together in each class"

Typical

"What are you doing here?" She asked back

"Oh nothing. Can I join you?"

Please say Yes!

"Sure! I'm kinda lonely here since brother is too busy"

She sat on the grass, I sat beside her.

Her hair flowed in the breeze, she looked so beautiful...

Noo Queen! Don't show her you like her!

It's true, I had a crush on Rose since middle school, I never told her how I felt.

"Hey Queen, did you ever liked someone before?" Out of nowhere she asked

Omg! Does she know?!

"I-I uh...*gulp* No..."

She smiled and focused her attention to the students on the field.

I sighed in relief