Chapter 15

Joker's POV

Akai caught me in his arms when I was about to fall.

There was a moment of silence

Then the crowd started cheering.

Especially Luna and Ruby.

"They're Gay!" Luna shouted, I gave him a death glare and stood up straight.

I glanced at Akai, his head was down, he later stood up straight, then we walked down the stage.

~Monday~

Akai's POV

Unfortunately, me and Jack didn't win the contest, King and Cyan did. I gotta admit, they were the only people that actually looked great.

I was about to step into home room, when Jack ran out and hid behind me.

"Jack~ Where are you~?" A girl was calling Jack, I don't know who she is though.

"what's wrong?" I asked the scared silver-haired boy

He didn't reply, instead, he pointed out to our front, there I saw a girl with blue hair and brown eyes.

(I know that it's usually blue eyes and brown hair, but, eh)

"Jack! There you are!" The girl was running towards us, when someone pulled her hair from the back.

"Ji-Sung! I told you to get away from him!" The girl who pulled her yelled at the her

"Come on, Hyung-Sik! Why are you always like this?!" She complained

"I don't like him for you!"

Their fighting was interrupted by Gabriel who pulled the two's hair.

"Hey! Let go of me Gab!" The two complained

Gabriel didn't pay attention to them, instead, she faced us.

"Who are those people?" I asked

"They're a bunch of idiots-"

"Hey!" They interrupted

Gabriel glared at them and she was soon covered in a dark aura and whispered something to the two. The two quickly shut up after that, but they look like their souls were taken after.

"Anyways, these two bakas are foreign exchange students from Korea. This is Ji-Sung" she gestured the blue one "And this is Hyung-Sik" she held up the other one with blue hair and red eyes

*RIIIIIINNNNGGGGG!!!!!*

The bell rang and we all went inside. The teacher wasn't there yet so I decided to talk to Jack.

I scooted my chair a bit near his and tapped his shoulder.

"Akai? What is it?" He turned to me

"Are you going on a heist tonight?" I asked

"Yup. By the way, I wanted to ask you if you could help me tonight?" His smile was so cute, I couldn't resist.