Chapter 21

Joker's POV

Why do I feel warm all of a sudden?

I opened my eyes, I realized that I was on the couch instead of the floor. I looked around, the others were already eating dinner. I was about to stand up, when I stepped in something, or to be exact, someone.

I looked down and saw Akai peacefully sleeping on the floor.

I shook him a bit "Oi, Yawning Jerk, wake up" I whispered into his ear.

His eyes fluttered open, he blinked an few times and glanced at me, he quickly turned away though.

____

3rd person POV

Akai and Joker joined the others at the table.

"Why didn't you guys wake us up?" Joker snickered as he rubbed his eyes.

"You two looked so cute when you're asleep, so we didn't bother to wake you up" Spade and Queen said in sync

Joker glanced at Akai. Phoenix was currently eating some raw chili peppers. He had some smudge on his face so Joker decided to wipe it off using a small cloth.

"Phoenix, try to keep yourself clean" Joker said gently, the red head boy blushed.

After that, they continued to eat.

"Hey guys, after dinner, we're going to play a game!" Luna broke the silence, everyone was excited to hear that, especially Akai.

The next thing Phoenix did was swallow all the contents of his plate in one gulp.

"I'm finished!" The fire head boy was eager to play, everyone laughed.

(Time skip....)

Everyone headed to the living room. They all sat down on their sleeping bags and formed a circle.

"Let's get started! So, what do you guys want to play?" Luna asked. Rose quickly answered

"Let's play Truth or Dare!" Rose squealed

Everyone agreed. Mainly because the others already had evil grins on their faces, they we're plotting already to get the two together.

To make it look less suspicious, they played along too.

Rose went up first.

"Okay, Rose, which do you pick? Truth or Dare?" Luna asked

"Hmm... Truth!" Rose said excitedly. Luna's eyes shined, mainly because he wanted to know Rose's thoughts.

"Are you in-love with anyone?" The boy with crescent-shaped pupils asked.

Rose blushed, she didn't expect Luna to ask this since that wasn't in the plan.

"Well..." She gulped before gathering all her courage to speak "Y-yes"

Cyan quickly stood up. He was soon covered with a dark aura. "Who...?" He said firmly

Rose winked and placed her index finger on her mouth. "Secret"

Shadow quietly sat down after that.

Queen blushed.

Queen was hoping that Rose was in love with her.

Luna's eyes shimmered