Chapter 9

Joker's POV

"Tsuki!"

I froze when I saw a creature come out of the chest. "NOT ANOTHER PSEUDO-CAT!!!" I screamed

The creature looked like Acrux, only it had a white body and a moon shape at the end of its tail, and it had a purple star on each side of its cheek.

"Luna! Get your pseudo-cat and get out of here before that thing eats my treasures!"

He laughed "Don't worry Joker, Sirius  here doesn't eat treasures, but he does have a diet of moon rocks and spicy food-"

When Phoenix heard that, he quickly flew to the kitchen, we followed him. There we found him, hogging all the chilis, hot sauce, and other spicy stuff.

"Get that thing away from these! *hiss*" Phoenix was trying to protect his food.

"Hosshi!" Acrux jumps out of Phoenix's arms and goes to Sirius

"Tsuki!" Sirius saw Acrux, and I guess it thought Acrux was an enemy, so it charged it.

Acrux ran away, Sirius ran after him, they went around in circles, bumping into my stuff "Luna,Phoenix, get your pseudo-cats out of here before they destroy my airship!"

Luna grabbed Sirius, and Phoenix grabbed Acrux. "Control your pet would you!" Phoenix faced Luna

"How about you groom yours! It looks like a monster! That's probably why Sirius attached him!" Luna argued back

"Mr. Joker! We're approaching the museum!" I heard Hachi's voice, he was driving the Sky Joker to the museum of Kyoto where the moonlight rose was located. I already sent my advance notice there, so did Phoenix.

I had to design his advance notice and thought him how to write one..

"We're here" Hachi announced

I was about to go out, when Luna ran past me, jumped out of the Sky Joker, and used balloon gum to fly to the museum with Sirius.

"I'll be back... with the treasure in my hands!" Luna waved at us

"There's mo way you're gonna get it first! Cmon Phoenix, lets go!" I grabbed Phoenix from the arm and pulled him outside. He spread his wings and I rode on his back. "Faster! We gotta beat him!"

After a successful heist...

"We got it!" I yelled at Kaitou Luna, he was left behind while me and Phoenix were heading back to the Sky Joker.

"See you on the next shining night,Luna!" We waved goodbye

Luna's POV

They beat me, I call us even.

Those two were heading back to their airship

Those two look nice together...