Chapter 22

3rd person POV

The game went on for 10 minutes, and that's when they decided to commence their plan.

"Akai, you're next! Which do you pick, Truth or Dare?" Luna asked the red head

"Umm...." Akai though for a moment, that's when Rose called him

Rose gestured "read this" and pointed to a piece of paper she was holding.

"Dare" Akai read it out loud

"Great!" Luna exclaimed

"Wait, no, I didn't mean-" he tried to deny, but it was no use against the purple haired boy.

Everyone except Joker and Akai had evil grins, the duo already knew where this was going.

"I dare Akai to kiss Joker on the lips" Crescent eyes said. The two froze.

"I knew telling Gabriel about my crush on Joker was a bad idea!" Akai thought in his head.

"Do it! Do it!" Luna and Rose chanted

Akai's POV

I let out a sigh and scooted over to Joker, he backed away a bit though, so I kept approaching him until he was cornered.

"P-Phoenix, no!" His face was so red, I leaned over to him and whispered something into his ear.

He agreed to what I said.

Luna's POV

Akai did the dare.

I immediately got nosebleed and fainted.

Joker's POV

Me and Akai pit glue on our mouths when no one was looking.

So basically, our lips didn't touch, only the glue.

Luna fainted on sight, so Sirius got some towels from the kitchen and gave it to Rose.

"Tsuki! Tsuki Tsuki Tsuki?"Sirius was trying to make Rose do something, but she didn't understand what the pseudo-cat was saying.

Akai picked up Tsuki and listened well to it.

"She says, "Ms. Rose! Could you help me clean up Luna-san?"" Phoenix translated it for us.

Rose agreed to do it and carried Luna to the sink and washed the unconscious boy's face.

I saw Queen, she was pouting for some reason.

Why though?

Queen's POV

I can't believe that Rose was doing this!

I admit, I'm jealous.

Rose was carefully washing Luna's face, she did it with so much love and care.

IT'S ANNOYING!!!!!!

"Hey, Tsuki, where's Luna's room?" Rose asked, I almost choked.

"Tsuki!"

"He says to follow him" Akai said

No no no no no!!!!! Do not!!!!!

Tsuki headed down the hall, Rose followed it while carrying Luna using her powers.   

3rd Person POV

When Rose got back, she gently laid Luna on the couch, the purple Phantom Thief was soundly asleep.

It was late, so everyone else decided to hit the hay.