Chapter 19

Hachi's POV

2:50 pm (10 minutes before dismissal time)

I'm now driving the Sky Joker to pick up Mr. Joker after school. I always park the airship 10 blocks away from the school so no one could see him. I do homeschool so I didn't need to leave the airship everyday.

The Sky Joker is hidden using a trick we used.

(A/N: That thing they did to hide their airship  when they stole those 2 giant golden fish-thingies from Hyakkimaru)

*RIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!*

I heard the school bell ring. After 5 minutes, instead of seeing Mr. Joker, I saw Ms. Gabriel riding on her motorcycle towards the Sky Joker.

"Hey Hachi, could you pick me up?" She called out

H-how does she know about this?!

"Whoops, I forgot" she said to herself. In a few seconds, she immediately changed into...

LUNA-SAN!?

"Yo Hachi, I can't fly, come pick me up"

He jumped onto his motorcycle. I got the crane and brought her up to the Sky Joker.

When he arrived, I quickly ran to him.

"L-Luna-san, you're a girl?!" I blurted 

"Yep, and I'm planning on telling them about it later. But before that, are you and Joker going on a heist later?"

I thought for a moment "Nope, why do you ask?"

"Well, I'm planning on doing a sleepover on my airship later, and I'm inviting you and Joker"

"Sure! But, why all of a sudden though?"

"Well, I'm planning on making Akai and Joker get close to one another"

I was confused "why?"

"Well..." she took a deep breath and then stared back at me "Akai is gay for Joker"

...

I felt like the world stopped

I couldn't react quickly

I just f r o z e

"H-he's w-what?" I asked, still trying to adapt Luna-san's words

"Yes, Hachi, Akai is gay for Joker"

I took a deep breath and...

S C R E A M E D