TWO

Proofread by:  esmeblackheart thank you so much for making it more understandable (✿◠‿◠)

"Pika- Pika- Pikachu!" followed by the loud sound making everyone in the table to look at the person who owned the phone who were ringing, the boy with his almost-closed-eyes not knowing if he can still see the people infront him wearing his cheerful smile as he heard his alarm, he immediately grabbed his belongings as he stood up smiling at his friends.

"I'll be back immediately." said the boy as he ran away not letting his friends to utter a word. He ran quickly afraid that the person he is chasing will be nowhere to be found later, seems like his energy isn't drain yet after passing 3 faculty buildings. He is happy and excited to see the senior even though he already knew what will be the person's reaction seeing him there.

As he saw a senior friend from the Music Faculty he immediately bend his knees as he breathes heavily. His face lighten as his sorroundings suddenly moves slow mo, he smiled as his eyes were focused on the senior with blonde hair with his guitar on his back walking on the hallway with his friends, it seems like the blonde haired guy named Boun was the only one moving with sparkling stars around him.

"Ai'Prem! Ai'Prem!" The boy shook his head as he turned to look at the owner of the hand who were waving at his face just inches away, there he saw Title looking at him like he is the dumbest person he has seen. Prem came back to his self as he saw the blonde haired guy plugging his earphones again as they stopped, maybe waiting for Mean who is with Title. Prem smiled at the seniors as he waiid at them.

"Oi, P'Tle, P'Mean, sawadee khap." He greeted, he then turned to faced the senior wearing his plain face. Prem smiled to himself as he immediately opened his bag taking out the lunchbox, he then moved closer to Boun as he smiled widely.

"Hia, I made this for you, Ai'Ohm said you like to eat stir-fried spicy pork." said Prem as he handed the box, the senior's friend teased them as they were pushing Boun cheering for them.

"Oi, Ai'Prem looks like Ai'Boun's wife." said Mean poking Boun's cheeks that made the person who were being teased to slap his hand.

"Seems like this food is delicious." Title said eyes  were focus on the lunchbox on Prem's hand. Gawin, one of their friend raised his brows as he step forward and snaked his arm around Prem's neck, Prem was startled as he looked at the senior. 

"How can be this handsome nong is after my friend?" The question made the rest to laugh as it seems to mock Boun. Prem just smiled awkwardly as he looked at Boun whose face was still plain, seems like not interested not all. 

"Here, hia." Prem said as he extended his hand more, Boun stared at the box for a second before he take it making Prem to smile at him but was replaced with a bitter smile as Boun handed it to Title.

"Seems like this is delicious right? Eat it." said Boun that made the three to look at him with brows furrowed. They want to know why their friend keep on rejecting the younger, eversince they were still in junior high the kid were already into their friend, chasing the blonde haired guy everytime. 

"Oi, Ai'Boun, the kid made this for you why are you being rude again?" asked Title, among of Boun's friends he is the one who cared for the nong so much because who wouldn't? Prem was loved by the seniors so much even from the other faculty because of his looks and personality, he is a kid that everyone can rely on. 

"Don't have time to eat trash." said Boun making Prem to pressed his lips as Mean sighed so as Title, Gawin shrugged knowing that his friend would react this way, it isn't surprising anyway since they knew that Boun would reject him, because everytime he approached the senior, every time he will be rejected as well.