SEVEN

Today is the Moon and Star Photoshoot, while Prem is waiting for his turn he opened his phone checking some updates. He scrolled up and down and stopped for the moment upon seeing the senior's account got tagged by a post of a girl.

Yukiko Park is with Boun Guntachai.

You and I.

(Attached a photo of Boun with a girl on his side, both were smiling.)

502 likes · 32 comments · 6 shares

Prem felt sad as he got something blocking his throat, it seems sore and dry. His eyes were fixed on the photo zooming in and out, he just can't think that the senior has some when he didn't he saw a girl with the senior aside from those girls who is after him. He scrolled down to see the comments making him more hurt.

Palau Tog
How lucky! He choose you over the girls after him.

Biga Oon
Congrats Yuki! Your dream has come!

Eey Wan
Omg! The rumour is really true that you both are dating!

Prem turned off his phone as he slammed it to the table making the others to look at him, he apologized as he closed his eyes. He breathes in and out slowly so the pain would fade away.

"You're crying? Why?" The star of their faculty asked as she saw the tears coming from the Moon's eyes. Prem immediately touchef his cheeks and his eyes went wide realizing that he really is.

"I didn't know." said Prem as he wiped it with his handkerchief. Nana smiled at him as he comfort the boy.

"Is it true?" asked Nana as she stared at the boy's eyes, Prem didn't know what the girl is saying until she sighed and said those.

"That Yuki and P'Boun is dating? You like P'Boun right?" Asked Nana making Prem to just looked down at the floor, Nana tapped the boy's shoulder as she smile sweetly.

"If you don't know, ask him yourself, don't just believe on what you've saw." Said Nana and their senior after called them because it's now their turn.

After the photoshoot has ended they were given 30 minutes to rest and Prem didn't waste any time as he ran to the senior's building, he may be sad but he can't just lose hope. As he stepped his foot on the ground he pants, he then smiled to himself at how idiot he is to just run it. His eyes focused on the blonde haired guy sitting on the bench with his friends making Prem to went to them.

"Sawadee," Greeted Prem, the seniors greeted him back excluding Boun who is busy staring at his phone. Suddenly, Prem felt nervous, he knew he is shameless and that's why he is wondering why he got nervous all of the sudden.

"Hia, can we talk?" Ask Prem as he sat besides Boun. The senior seems to be surprised by the sudden appearance of the nong making him to stand up,

"After class." The blonde haired guy said as he walks away quickly making his friends to be confused.

"Where is he going?"

"Damn! He left us again!"

Prem remembered the post and comments earlier, he gulped his own saliva as he looked at the three seniors in front of him face crumpled.

"Phi, does hia has someone already?" asked Prem bravely, the three shared a look as they shook their head together.

"No, we didn't saw him with someone aside from us, you and his brothers." said Gawin, Prem sighed in relief as ducked his face on the table.

"Do I have a chance P?" Asked Prem, Title looked at the nong and he felt sad all of a sudden, Mean as well bit his lips as he feel pity for the nong.

"Everyone has a chance." said Gawin,

"But sometimes the chance isn't on the right time for us." said Gawin as he stood up.

"I'll visit mom, I'll go ahead." said Gawim leaving the three. Title shrugged so as Mean.

"Phi, Do I look desperate?" Asked the nong, Title was surprised by that.

"Yeah you do." Mean answered. Prem pressed his lips as he looked at the two seniors.

"Am I annoying?" Asked Prem.

"Yes you are." Answered By Title.

Prem ducked his face as he closed his eyes sighing, he then bid his goodbye to the seniors as he ran back to the main gym.

Prem sighed as he rubbed his hands on both sides of his shoulder as he felt cold. He was waiting for the senior to come, Prem just ditched their rehearsal just to meet Boun. And he's been waiting for him for almost 1 hour, he sighed as he keep on thinking what he should do and answer.

"Hia." Prem called as he smiled at the senior who just arrived. The senior sat across him as he stared at the nong blankly.

"I thought you're ditching me." Prem joked but that didn't make Boun to smile nor frown. Instead a cold stare was thrown to him.

"I like you hia," said Prem, voice seems to crack anytime soon. Surely, the senior didn't reply aside from the fierce stares.

"Just reminding you in case you have forgotten." The nong added as he tried his best not to cry.

"I am so into you eversince we were just a kid hia," Prem seems to be hurt, he wants to tell him his story so the senior would understand.

"You were cool and handsome and also a good brother. I admire you so much to the point that I'm willing to get beaten so you can't feel the pain, I took the punches and kicks that were supposed to be yours because I can't stand it seeing you being hurt," Prem raised his head as he looked at the senior , Boun sat next to Prem as he seems to be willing to listen.

"I don't want you to be hurt that's why I am hurting myself," Prem chuckled as he let his tears fell down.

"When you push me away, I got hurt. When you say I am disgusting, I am hurt."

"..."

"Don't you think I've hurted myself so much?" askked Prem as he looked at the sky.

"Wanna know why I am still chasing you?"

"..."

"Because even though you said hurtful words like disgusting, hate, whatever, you still didn't told me to stop, and I don't have plan anyway." Prem continued, Boun just listen.

"Hia, is Yuki your girlfriend?" The question made Boun to furrowed his eyes as his stares went colder.

"..."

"Is she? Are you two dating?" asked Prem but the senior stood up immediately as he turned his back.

"Stop asking." said Boun leaving Prem.

Prem closed his eyes as he kicked the imaginary ball, he then sat back as he leaned his hands on the back staring at the night sky.

"Give me a sign if you want me to give up." said Prem talking to the stars, he then smiled bitterly as he rubbed his hands to his arm and shoulder again.

°°°°

Next chapter will beeeee..

tenetensjsnkaoaksnma